PDA

View Full Version : All lego city studs

huwhashabam
09-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Last night I was trying to get the million lego studs. I kept getting to a number in the 900 thousands but never to the million I needed. I checked every forum and nothen. So I thought I would post a couple hints to the studs.

1 .Make sure you use your force power on every window on all the houses.
2 .Even if a house cant be destroyed go in side and do a jedi Jump Jump x and do this on the roofs of the flat buildings,
3 .I noticed after you spell lego in the back and get half the points you can start destroying light poles and planting the little flowers.
4 .Get in every automobile and every animal to see if their is a blue stud trail to follow.
5 .The one thing that I found to be the hardest studs to find are in the bottom left corner. take your hover craft down there and drive it around that area it will reavel some more blue flowers once all blue flowers are reveal you get a nice push to a million

Those are just some of the things I thought mabye people would miss.

diablocon
09-16-2006, 10:07 PM
I have the same problem, I can get 993000, then no more. :(
I keep on making the merry-go-round at the bottom spin, but it seems to do nothing.
Also, making the blocks to the north spell out LEGO gives you a nice boost too.

DROGTURIST
09-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Awesome post, thanks a lot! I was stuck at 993k for so long, but the blue flowers in the lower left is what I was missing all along.