PDA

View Full Version : Games Played List

Mightymango
10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I know I'm not that active of a member on this site (I am on other 360 sites) but I figure this is something that should be posted here the problem I'm having may effect members here.

I can no longer have any new titles register on my gamercard. They do not register that I own or have played them. If you get an achievement in the game it will dump it to the bottom of your gamer tag, and list that you played it offline.

Myself, velodyne, Fragemandsmile, Carnage Rules all have this problem happening but I know there are more people. I've contacted Microsoft, of course I got no good resolution. There are various theories that people have about this but we all need to be aware that there is a problem. It happened to me at 469 games played, others at less and others with more. It doesn't matter if you are multi region or US/UK/Japan only.

http://forums.xbox.com/23028688/ShowPost.aspx

I made the thread in the support forum there, maybe just maybe someone will listen.

SuperNova X2X
10-02-2008, 08:45 PM
That's really weird. I've never heard of that happening before. Is this a new problem with the 360?

J eVeRy DaY 514
10-02-2008, 08:47 PM
i wouldn't worry too much about it because, in time, many, many people will have 400+ games played. i'm sure MS will fix your problem eventually. when? i cannot answer that.

coolblood2
10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
All I have to say is WOW 469 games played just WOW!!! I have 75 and come to think of it I don't think my video rental store even has 400 games and that's including the multiple copies of the same games lol..

PatrickTheKing
10-03-2008, 12:38 AM
WOW is right. LOL!
I wouldn't have ever expected a limit as to how many game info the console can store. That's actually really funny... though a little dissapointing.
I have a feeling I won't ever have to worry about getting near that limit. Haha.

v_thorne
10-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
I recall another member here having that problem around the 400+ mark. Odd. It's probably just a huge lag thing, or something like that....

hoernchen
10-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Yup, there was another Member with the exact same problem, so i guess you hit the limit for now.

kiwi18
10-03-2008, 01:54 AM
You must be a preferred customer wherever you get your games at. This is odd, Microsoft should fix this as soon, everyone will have at least 400 games played.

Mightymango
10-03-2008, 01:18 PM
You must be a preferred customer wherever you get your games at. This is odd, Microsoft should fix this as soon, everyone will have at least 400 games played.

I get my games from 3 main stores, plus Play-Asia for the imports. Yeah, you could say that they know me :p.

I've been told that the NXE will possibly fix this problem, but I'm VERY hesitant. You would think MS would want to get this fixed as by not fixing it means that I'm not buying any games, which is lost revenue. There are other implications as I have new xbla games that I have paid for and basically can't play the way they are meant to be played.

westcam
10-03-2008, 01:44 PM
...........It happened to me at 469 games played...

hmm seem a long way to go for me to reach that far, but will keep that in mind when that happen. *HOPE NOT*

sinista12
10-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the info. It will be a while before I get there, but its nice to know. I've played 101...Air assault(101st airborne division where we're stationed)....games including arcade. 400 doesn't seem impossible or that far off. I hope they get it fixed before I get there.

hoernchen
10-03-2008, 06:38 PM
I got a similar problem just some hours ago. I completed American Wasteland today and only had to do the Online Stuff. Every Achievement popped up on screen, but when i got into the List to look if i hadn't forgotten one, there was something strange.

The List said 44/45 Achievements completed (with 990GS), but every Achievement was shown as unlocked. Then some Minutes later, the List said 45/45, but it still gave me only 990GS. Again some Minutes later it correctly showed 45/45 - 1000GS.

I don't know what's up with that, but i never experienced 'lag with Achievements' or 'waiting for Achievements to refresh' or something like that.

Mightymango
10-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Well, looks like something is happening. A few of the higher ups at Microsoft have posted in the xbox.com thread.

Mightymango
10-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Looks like the fix is going to happen for sure. Also for people that are close to the games played "limit" there will be no issue once the NXE launches.