PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Xbox after Maintenece Update

KING XXX Rated
10-03-2008, 03:13 AM
My Xbox has been acting really wiere. I would be playing a rank and all of sudden screen freezes. I will have to restart my 360. Its been happening frequently ?????

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-03-2008, 04:51 AM
yes this is the exact same thing thats happening to me its getting really frustrating

s_babb
10-03-2008, 06:40 AM
IDK if it's my 360 or what but since the update mine has been getting two red rings of death and my power cord and my audio jacks get really warm. does anyone know why?

Daedryon
10-03-2008, 07:33 AM
I was playing skate, doing career when i turned a corner and all I saw was the usual skyline of buildings, but I could see weird little chapel style rooftops floating in midair. Then my game froze, midpush.

I've been having alot of freezes on DOOM though.

Besides that, nothing else bad.

Maybe your XBOXes are just getting ready to dieeeeeee

Pheonix_Assassin
10-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Yes mine keeps freezing too lol so dont worry wait till xbox fix it if they ever do

Daedryon
10-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Yes mine keeps freezing too lol so dont worry wait till xbox fix it if they ever do

Yup yup yup.

Btw, Pheonix is spelt Phoenix. ;)

Pheonix_Assassin
10-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Yup yup yup.

Btw, Pheonix is spelt Phoenix. ;)

I spell it different so leave me alone and ive played today every time im offline i can play any game fine but if i go online i play 2 minutes then bang FREEZE screen seriously i will buy PS3 at this rate

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-03-2008, 06:05 PM
see worried my xbox is just broke and its not the new update cause i sign in not on to xboxlive and i can go onto my dashboard but if i try to play a game after a bought a minute everytime it freezes

laundryman
10-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Mine hasn't been freezing very much, but it occasionally does. Sometimes when I load up the dashboard it has to think so it's doing the oading symbol on the LIVE and GAMES blade, but not the media blade. I start scrolling down and then it freezes. Those have been the only major freezes that I've had.