PDA

View Full Version : Coop?

Lukedawg
10-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Does anyone know if there is going to be online storymode coop or not?

Taker447
10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be online storymode coop or not?

Good news and sort of bad news regarding Far Cry 2 (http://news.filefront.com/search/far%20cry%202/). The good news is that the single-player campaign in Far Cry 2 will keep you busy for up to 50 hours or more depending on your style of gameplay according to producer, Louis-Pierre Pharand. However, no co-op mode is included with the game (http://news.filefront.com/far-cry-2-is-over-50-hours-long-but-lacking-co-op/#) and this way mainly due to not only the size of the game but because of the Map Editor and multiplayer aspect.

“Just on single alone, gamers can potentially have close to 50 hours of game play. We decided to abandon it [co-op] for this installment simply because of the complexity and size of the game. Add the multi experience & the Map Editor… gamers will have their money’s worth with Far Cry2.”

Credit: File Fronts Gaming Today.

Hope that answers your question.

Lukedawg
10-05-2008, 05:27 AM
ok thnx, but that sux, i only focus on good coop games and gears 2

xI C0uch P0tat0
10-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I would have liked to see co-op but that's fine.

Wollz
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Yea, wasnt really expecting it but it would of benn fun.

DemonI81
10-23-2008, 03:22 PM
You can't even form a party for Ranked team games. I'm starting to regret my purchase...

Johnny Neat
10-23-2008, 09:19 PM
This game needs some annoying tweaks applied with A patch. A patch will allow a more realistic kill setting for enemy AI so that 25% of a gun clip is not needed to take down enemies. Enemies that either wear tank tops or nothing at all making this game that less exciting I'd even fun. Plus fix the random retarded AI in the game. Adding a co-op feature would be an awesome bonus.

Damnation
10-24-2008, 01:06 AM
Co op would have been nice, the ways you could have done things would have had so many choices to them. but I do understand where there comming from. A little fix up patch would be nice and it should be sweet all around

Jappe XBA
10-24-2008, 02:41 PM
You can't even form a party for Ranked team games. I'm starting to regret my purchase...
You want to go to the same server with your friends?
Just go to chat with them and go to Custom map search and choose the same server :uzi: And if you want to play only with your friends, make your own server and then tell your friends what map is it in and then they'll search on Custom search and join there. If someone else comes to the sever just kick them :woop: