PDA

View Full Version : Gold, Silver, Clear instruments please help!!!

Lustyofthegoat
10-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Ok I how do I get the silver instruments? and for that matter the gold?
I know that beating the Rolling Stone/Hall of Fame set gives you a clear instrument depending on what you play, but I also found that I have a gold guitar. I dont know where or why but I do.
Could someone please explain how to get the different color instruments.

SebastianSB
10-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Ok I how do I get the silver instruments? and for that matter the gold?
I know that beating the Rolling Stone/Hall of Fame set gives you a clear instrument depending on what you play, but I also found that I have a gold guitar. I dont know where or why but I do.
Could someone please explain how to get the different color instruments.

I also have a gold mic but I'm not sure where I got it since I didn't do any BWT songs on vocals...I think gold instruments might be from the impossible challenges.

Lucent Beam
10-03-2008, 07:02 PM
I think gold instruments come from impossible challenges, and that yeah, clear comes from the Rolling Stones gig. Maybe silver comes from the Endless Setlist?

SebastianSB
10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
I think gold instruments come from impossible challenges, and that yeah, clear comes from the Rolling Stones gig. Maybe silver comes from the Endless Setlist?

Or maybe silver is from impossible challenges on lower-than-expert difficulties?

Inhale3xhale
10-03-2008, 07:56 PM
They're from the impossible challenges. Some you just get a costume, others you get instruments. I have all 3, and I had them before the ES. I'm pretty sure that's where they're from.

TwistedFate
10-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I asked this a bit ago, and got it confirmed. Gold instruments come from Impossible Challenges. I haven't seen Silver so I don't even know if they are in this one. I got 2 of my Gold from lower than Expert difficulties so that's not how you get Silver if they do exist..

Lustyofthegoat
10-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Ok so. I have done the bass, guitar and drum impossible challenges and have a gold guitar and drum set but no bass. I don't know. I just want to get all the cool stuff I can. Asso do you get the glowing drum set instead of a clear drum set?

TwistedFate
10-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Ok so. I have done the bass, guitar and drum impossible challenges and have a gold guitar and drum set but no bass. I don't know. I just want to get all the cool stuff I can. Asso do you get the glowing drum set instead of a clear drum set?

There is no gold bass, you get the bomb bass as part of the Punk outfit.

Rusty Bench
10-03-2008, 11:16 PM
clear is the hall of fame, don't know about the gold and silver but the challenges give you expensive intruments like the goat head not the gold or silver

TwistedFate
10-03-2008, 11:56 PM
clear is the hall of fame, don't know about the gold and silver but the challenges give you expensive intruments like the goat head not the gold or silver

I asked this a bit ago, and got it confirmed. Gold instruments come from Impossible Challenges.

You might want to read the whole thread before posting. It has been confirmed that you get the gold instruments for Guitar, Vox, and Drums Impossible Challenges. You get the Bomb bass for Bass Impossible Challenge. And Clear is for Rock Immortal not Hall of Fame.

Chuyo93
10-29-2008, 03:46 AM
You might want to read the whole thread before posting. It has been confirmed that you get the gold instruments for Guitar, Vox, and Drums Impossible Challenges. You get the Bomb bass for Bass Impossible Challenge. And Clear is for Rock Immortal not Hall of Fame.

The Rock Immortal is the same than Hall of Fame in RB1 so he is technically right

EnkiduV3
10-31-2008, 01:05 AM
You might want to answer his entire question before acting like an elitest. The search function sucks and never answers my questions.

Silver Instruments unlock by beating the band impossible challenge, but only the instrument that you play in it.

TwistedFate
10-31-2008, 01:09 AM
The Rock Immortal is the same than Hall of Fame in RB1 so he is technically right

This is the RB2 forum, not RB1. People who haven't played RB1 read these threads and will have no idea what the Hall of Fame setlist is. To these people he is nowhere near "technically" right. He is sending them on a quest to find something that doesn't exist.

If somebody can't be bothered to give accurate information, why bother posting at all.

You might want to answer his entire question before acting like an elitest. The search function sucks and never answers my questions.

I never claimed to answer all of his questions. But I did give correct information for what I was able to answer, unlike the person I was correcting who was giving incorrect information despite the fact that confirmed information contradicting his answer had already been given in the same thread. If correcting people makes me elitist then oh well. I'm sure you'll get over it.

Bl°°dwolf
12-19-2008, 04:07 PM
A more comprehesive list:

Bomb Bass - Beat the impossible bass challenge
Bone Microphone - Beat Impossible Marithon 2 Challenge
Clear Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS - Join the "Rolling Stone Rock Immortals" list
Clear Microphone - Beat Rock Immortal Setlist in World Tour as Vocal
Glowing Drum Set - Join the "Rolling Stone Rock Immortals" list
Gold drum set - Beat the impossible drum challenge
Gold Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS - Beat the "Impossible Guitar Challenge"
Gold Microphone - Beat Imposible Vocal Challenge
Silver Bass - Beat "The Final Band Challenge" on Bass
Silver Drums - Beat "The Final Band Challenge" on Drums
Silver Guitar - Beat "The Final Band Challenge" on Guitar
Silver Microphone - Beat "The Final Band Challenge" on Vocals
The Goat Head guitar - Beat the Impossible Marathon 2 challenge on guitar on any difficulty level.