PDA

View Full Version : achievement problem??

jbaruch76
10-03-2008, 11:31 PM
ok, so i got the first achievement for the saints row prologue, but then i could've sworn i got another one for a later mission, or maybe that was the prologue one, but i thought that was for getting out of jail. i also did all levels of fuzz and mayhem but got no achievement, do you have to finish all levels at all locations for those achievements or are some of them just not unlocking for me? if someone elsegot the fuzz and/or mayhem let me know f you did it at more than one location.

Mustkill9
10-04-2008, 12:29 AM
ok, so i got the first achievement for the saints row prologue, but then i could've sworn i got another one for a later mission, or maybe that was the prologue one, but i thought that was for getting out of jail. i also did all levels of fuzz and mayhem but got no achievement, do you have to finish all levels at all locations for those achievements or are some of them just not unlocking for me? if someone elsegot the fuzz and/or mayhem let me know f you did it at more than one location.

There's more than 1 location for each activity. I can't confirm it, but I'm 99% sure you have to finish the other locations.

Without giving any spoilers, you don't get the prologue achievement until a few missions into the game. The jailbreak is not the prologue.

Amnesiac
10-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Yep, pretty much what Mustkill9 said; you must complete all levels of the activity in all the districts it shows up in. There's then the Crime Lord achievement (50g) for completing all levels of all the activities...

jbaruch76
10-04-2008, 12:59 AM
ok, souds good, i was worried i wasn't getting the achievements

goothgone
10-04-2008, 01:13 AM
the achievement are very long to get i played for 5 hours got 5 points.

Amnesiac
10-04-2008, 03:32 AM
My total played time is around 20 hours and I have 110g. I find the Activities more time consuming than the main missions!

martdude16
10-04-2008, 06:07 PM
How does everyone have this game so early its not out till Oct 17th?

jbaruch76
10-04-2008, 11:04 PM
How does everyone have this game so early its not out till Oct 17th?
there's about 100 threads on this, most people have downloaded the game, others got it legit through being a reviewer or a store selling it early as a mistake.

Nevander
10-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Wait is this game out already? Wtf...

Amnesiac
10-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Wait is this game out already? Wtf...

Ummm... what jbrauch76 said
http://www.darkmark.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes2.gif

goothgone
10-05-2008, 01:02 AM
My total played time is around 20 hours and I have 110g. I find the Activities more time consuming than the main missions!

yeah the activities are very long to do

Tailz
10-05-2008, 01:09 AM
this game is NOT released early. Anyone who says they got it that way is a liar. You downloaded it onto your modded 360, don't say otherwise.

InSoMnIaC_190
10-05-2008, 03:25 AM
this game is NOT released early. Anyone who says they got it that way is a liar. You downloaded it onto your modded 360, don't say otherwise.

Like I said in another thread are you forgetting Mass Effect? It DOES happen.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/11/10/kmart-reportedly-breaks-mass-effect-street-date/

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/11/11/kmart-breaks-mass-effect-street-date/

Same thing happened with Assasins Creed and MANY other games.

jbaruch76
10-06-2008, 08:06 AM
this game is NOT released early. Anyone who says they got it that way is a liar. You downloaded it onto your modded 360, don't say otherwise. because you know EVERYTHING, right? there's obviously at least one original out there because it had to be copied to get on the internet. if there is one out there it is likely that there are more, so likely some stores have them already, and likely some were stupid enough to put the game on the shelves. who cares how people got it, they got it. and as of right now, ms can't tell the difference. maybe in the future they will and people will get banned and they will lose even more money than they already are from piracy.

DFB 1708
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
That because that are so many ways of getting it leaked. A producer maybe leaked it, tester maybe leaked it, mass production people maybe leaked it and so on and it is already sure that u lose much money when playing a game (with XBL connection) before release is a ban of your xbox so for €150 u can get a new arcade and modding it again is like €50.

InSoMnIaC_190
10-07-2008, 11:43 PM
That because that are so many ways of getting it leaked. A producer maybe leaked it, tester maybe leaked it, mass production people maybe leaked it and so on and it is already sure that u lose much money when playing a game (with XBL connection) before release is a ban of your xbox so for 150 u can get a new arcade and modding it again is like 50.

It is BS of people getting banned for playing games early. I have been playing TONS of games I get early online since last November. I would have gotten banned for buying Mass Effect almost 2 weeks early and played it while connected to live. Same with GTA IV. Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4 and tons of others.

Scare tactics for the lose. Only case I know of is with Halo 3 and some people I know did not get banned but a lot of people did. Possibly the same situation with Gears 2 but we'll see.