PDA

View Full Version : Rosters/DLC

xJMx Joker
10-04-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm new to this forum, and i thought i'd say hi top everyone by making a post :)
Now I know the full roster has not been announced or unveiled yet, but, because of the DLC feature, couldn't wrestlers like Evan Bourne etc who might not make it on the roster, be able to make it in the game? Or do you reckon its just for sharing finishers etc? Sorry for bad grammar :)

Also, if anyone wants to say what they want as DLC, more than welcome here.

wyndorf666
10-05-2008, 08:52 AM
I would imagine wrestlers will be part of the DLC. I mean, I'd be pretty pissed if it was just moves. Outfits would be cool, mind.

kentarulez
10-05-2008, 09:43 AM
I hope it's some people, some more attires, and possibly some moves, or movements for the Create-a-finisher mode.

xJMx Joker
10-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Yea, that would be quite cool. Or even packs for like new signs for the crowd or something :p Cos these Daivari Sucks ones are getting old real fast...

Jester0700
10-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Id love an Ecw Legends pack.

xJMx Joker
10-07-2008, 07:46 PM
that would be really cool, because when the default roster comes out, the ECW legends are only like a handful. Whereas for DLC you could have say 10 more

Annihilator32
10-07-2008, 11:31 PM
I reckon that they should put in some of the newer wrestlers like Evan Bourne, Ortiz, Ted Dibiase JR, Manu etc. Or even new match types would be good but i doubt they would do that!

xJMx Joker
10-08-2008, 01:10 AM
yea man ive been waiting for bourne to be announced but i know hes not gunna :(

raptor_256
10-09-2008, 02:34 AM
it'd be nice to see some DLC period. i would definately like to atleast see superstars that didn't make the final cut for the games roster

Shipley0110
10-14-2008, 11:52 AM
What i'd like:
New wrestlers (bourne, dibiase jr etc)
Updated attire/ ring entrance themes for current wrestlers.
New PPV arena layouts or even classic ones.
More legends/past wrestlers. (wouldn't be hard to agree a contract for likeness rights)
Extra storyline arc's to use in career mode. (Career can get old quick)
Extra achievements.

davie mac
10-14-2008, 01:15 PM
What i'd like:
New wrestlers (bourne, dibiase jr etc)
Updated attire/ ring entrance themes for current wrestlers.
New PPV arena layouts or even classic ones.
More legends/past wrestlers. (wouldn't be hard to agree a contract for likeness rights)
Extra storyline arc's to use in career mode. (Career can get old quick)
Extra achievements.

Yeah all those things would be amazing as DLC but with them releasing a new Smackdown every year I seriously doubt they will include anything beyond new wrestlers or maybe even a new arena or two.

I would seriously love all of the above stuff but deep down I know that the games industry doesn't work as simply as we all want it too. Once a project is complete the company already has its team working on a new project.

I can guarantee the new Smackdown game is already in production which is cool to know but at the same time makes you realise that the average life span of a Smackdown title is only 3 to 6 months.

Shipley0110
10-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Yeah all those things would be amazing as DLC but with them releasing a new Smackdown every year I seriously doubt they will include anything beyond new wrestlers or maybe even a new arena or two.

I would seriously love all of the above stuff but deep down I know that the games industry doesn't work as simply as we all want it too. Once a project is complete the company already has its team working on a new project.

I can guarantee the new Smackdown game is already in production which is cool to know but at the same time makes you realise that the average life span of a Smackdown title is only 3 to 6 months.
Plus with the Legends of Wrestlemania game coming out next March/April time will probably be even less likely that a large DLC amount would be made available.

Hopefully they have left out the legends like in previous games to make more space on the disc for the actual current roster (No Shelton last year WTF?!). Could have legends as DLC then.

reelbigmartin
10-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I read that the dlc option on wwe was to keep the roster as up to date as possible, so while they won't release legends, they will release new or rising superstars