PDA

View Full Version : what the emp does in laymans terms

SPRAYandPREYcom
10-04-2008, 05:48 PM
well the EMP is a weapon that lets your zoid shoot in one turn at every enemy that it has in its full red radar on BUUUTTTT what i wasnt understanding was that it also lets your freindly Zoids that are within CS range of any target also shoot at an enemy...

tip" the enemy healers have the name engineers

personally game is way to difficult and returned after level 6

j hermit
10-07-2008, 12:47 AM
i rented this game so i didn't have an instruction booklet... took me a while to get the game mechanics down too.

when you use the emp, the active zoid attacks all enemy zoids that are in its scan range. also, any other zoids that are supporting your active zoid on ANY of the enemy zoids in attack range will support. so, if you set off an emp and there are 3 enemies with sc2 (support count 2) in scanning range, all three enemy zoids will get attacked 3 times. some major damage can be dealt this way.

one hint- emp's are totally awesome with the sniper rifles (range 1-8). i've hit 7 enemies with a single emp, killed three of them. :uzi:

daglutton
10-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Like stated above, combine EMP with long range weapons. The best combo though is EMP + Laser. That is some serious damage!

Kyanite
11-03-2008, 06:43 PM
The best combo though is EMP + Laser. That is some serious damage!

I agree. When I was fighting Black Frost, I used the EMP and laser and Assault ++, laser and Snipe ++, the Admonisher and Assault ++, and the best machine gun and Assault ++. It was the most damage I've seen done in the game, and I did it again on the next turn to take out the S-Tiger with 3900 hit points. :woop:

a_correa4
12-16-2008, 11:41 AM
thats crazy stuff, i need to remember that when im playing, thanks.........