PDA

View Full Version : Ryo Record 10 Help

G SERIOUS
10-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Hey there, i am having problems getting this achievement(Ryo Record 10), i have a lambo lp640 with all level 3 parts but i hear there are stage 4 parts?? Anyway, i keep getting no damage and 4500 points for winning so thats 5000 in the bag but even if i win 30 seconds quicker that target i get 2000ish points (i need something stupid like 9500 to win)!! if anyone could help me out either by sending me a blueprint or telling me what cars to use and what to tune it would be great. Also if anyone is having trouble with record 9, i can send blueprints for a car i tuned which ensures a wheelie from start to finish. I can also help with any blueprint sharing achievements if you need them. Thanks G Serious
GT= G Serious

kto to Darek
10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Well , I had exactly the same issues .
Ive used the same car as you and could never get enough point to win.
Now i know why.
The better car you use the less point you will win. Meaning if you will have a lot more Hose Power then the rest, the scoring will be low. If you start like 250 HP in base model before all upgrades will pace you higher in the scores then if you buy Lamborgini with 640 at start.
My tip of the day ?

Mazda MX-7 fully upgraded does the trick.
Even when you see what you up agianst in the race. No wories, you will overtake the befor the firs trurn.

I give you all garantee on this one.

GT kto to Darek

VileBabas
10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Easy car to use is the bonus dodge viper.....

MickeyT
10-12-2008, 03:24 PM
The RYO 10 challenge took a few cars and a few tries, but i did it with the BMW M3, i normally get around 10,500 thats with no damage bonus as well, at the start keep to the left hit nitro, fly past the pack, before the first corner and just keep it steady, i'v made the stearing alittle sluggish so you dont fly off and hit a post or into the hills/mountains on some of the sharp corners, hit nitro on the long stretchs. Easy enough..

If there are any peeps that want my blue print just send me a "FR" my gamer tag is simply - MickeyT

I'm also looking to get some of the blue print achievements.. so the more people that need the RYO 10 challenge the more people i get sharing my Blue Print.

If your in need send me a FR and a msg stating you want the blue print and i'll send it to you ASAP.

Touch
10-20-2008, 06:03 PM
i got a car that i did it with add me brigzi16 ill send it you and while were at it u can race me for the beat a mod acheivement