View Full Version : Costum Xbox360 Controller.

Genesis x360a
10-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Hey guys.

I just brought a tacky controller shell from ebay and it was the worse piece of crap i have ever brought!!!

So... im going to make my own custom pad i already have the guide button/ABYX already modded with leds and the back and start hooked up to the rumble packs so when they rumble the leds flash.

I need some advice on what Spray paint to purchase. I have seen alot of products but arnt to sure which brand/type to buy coz i dnt want the paint rubbing of in my hands. Any advice/tips would be greatly apretiated. Also bare in mind i live in the UK.

Thnks in advance,

10-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Surely creating a controller makes it modded?

I'm reporting you (A).

Do army colours, then you can never find your controller!

10-06-2008, 12:47 AM
There are lots of cheap crap controller shells out there.
From what you explain you can already buy controllers pre modded to like you describe may have saved you some hassle lol.

Any spray would do as long as you be sure to cover with a clear lacquer to stop the paint rubbing off and will also give it a glossy shine too.

Genesis x360a
10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Kk i'll be sure to pick up some clear coat.

The controller shell with the lit buttons are 20 without the lit back and start buttons and there not hooked up to the rumble packs. I did mine for 10 and its alot better than the crappy shell. www.llamma.com (http://www.llamma.com) is great for controller and 360 mods.

11-01-2008, 08:10 AM
I am going to head down to B&Q today to get the paint and things i need to spray paint my controller.. not sure what colour though..