PDA

View Full Version : Cumulative Weapon kills tip!

discostu1337
10-05-2008, 04:35 AM
Here's a nice tip:

When you acquire a weapon you have yet to get your kills with, kill as many people as you can until your ammo runs out. Then, press start and reload your checkpoint. You'll be able to use all that ammo again, and it counts towards the total kills :)

MrBubbles89
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the tip. now I just gotta wait till the game is out in my area

dethklok
10-08-2008, 12:53 AM
you can also die as much as you want and the kills will still stack up

HeavenSoldier
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
without even doing that, i got at least 5 weapons achievements within 30 minutes. And i was on normal, i dont know if it lowers the enmy count on easy or not, but this shouldnt take long to get, jst pick a weapon and stay with it.

dethklok
10-08-2008, 02:43 PM
without even doing that, i got at least 5 weapons achievements within 30 minutes. And i was on normal, i dont know if it lowers the enmy count on easy or not, but this shouldnt take long to get, jst pick a weapon and stay with it. i am on hardcore, i rather get the hardcore achievements out of the way, alsoits not that hard at all. you'll get the weapons achievements no problem when running through the game

sinista12
10-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Nice tip to know, but the kills should come easily as you progress through the game. I've had no problem getting them so far.

dethklok
10-08-2008, 11:21 PM
just so people know, the weapons achievements are boostable. I can confirm you can get the achievements online!

Volcom guy992
10-09-2008, 03:59 AM
You can also go into weapons testing and use the weapons in there. I unlocked a couple there and you can do the dragons breath one there as well, but make sure you look around cause the weapons are on top of crap and in the corner of the place. :D :D

dethklok
10-09-2008, 11:28 PM
You can also go into weapons testing and use the weapons in there. I unlocked a couple there and you can do the dragons breath one there as well, but make sure you look around cause the weapons are on top of crap and in the corner of the place. :D :D IMO it would be better to boost the weapons achievements and have one match for one weopon. this way you can work twards your completed 1500 online games achievement as well. makes more sense to me that way