PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought another 360

Adam Miller
10-05-2008, 12:18 PM
I just bought another 360 and my old one is getting fixed because it has picture but no sound.... I havent played in about 4 months because of summer and when i tried it was broke. Im moving now and im gonna have a 360 downstairs as well which will be sick. I had to buy it for 80 off a mate brand new with Arcade Unplugged, a hardrive, controller and everything...

Dont know what the point of this thread is but ill be back on soon. Anyone else got 2 360's? :)

Ah a question what games have come out over the last few months worth getting then? Force Unleashed? The last game i got was bad company so anything since then...Pure?

ColossalKiller7
10-05-2008, 12:31 PM
I never gotthe point of people buying multiple 360's but seeing as you bought your second for 80 euros (which means nothing to me, because I have no idea of the conversion) I'd say it was worth having a second.

For games, I have been trying to rent Brothers in Arms:HH for little under a week as well as The Force Unleashed, but seeing how blockbuster seems to have nothing in stock, I couldn't find them. Personally, I am waiting till end of October and into November for the games I am going to purchase. Those being Fallout 3, Tom Clancy's EndWar, Call of Duty World at War, and of course Gears of War 2.

If you have some extra money in your pocket, I've been hearing that SW: TFU is solid but quite short.

Ben Sharpe
10-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Pure and Fifa 09 both brilliant games, oh and Civ:Rev it is good too.

Yeah I have 2 360s but one of them is broken atm and out of warrenty so I doubt I'll get it fixed.

DevilGuy
10-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Save money for GoW2, Fallout 3, Fable 2.. etc! Can't wait!

Adam Miller
10-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Pure and Fifa 09 both brilliant games, oh and Civ:Rev it is good too.

Yeah I have 2 360s but one of them is broken atm and out of warrenty so I doubt I'll get it fixed.

I think im gonna get fifa 09 and Pure but i have heard Pure isnt all that. I have money put away for Gears and that so dont worry. Just wondering what iv missed.

Ruthless
10-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I think im gonna get fifa 09 and Pure but i have heard Pure isnt all that. I have money put away for Gears and that so dont worry. Just wondering what iv missed.

LMFAO!!! Money for GoW 2??? You sure you need it? Lol.

Fifa 09 is where its at atm. :p

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-05-2008, 05:41 PM
i have a elite and a pro model. i have my elite in my room and i keep my other one in the living room for rockband

Adam Miller
10-05-2008, 06:08 PM
LMFAO!!! Money for GoW 2??? You sure you need it? Lol.

Fifa 09 is where its at atm. :p

Shut up you lol. I meant dont worry about saving up for games for those games coming out later like he said...I wanted some games from the last couple of months.

onimod13
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
You know my thoughts on the games to get.
Glad to finally see you getting back online too i been bored as hell.
Saving for games can be a big issue but you have friends and family that can help you in that respect.

ps haha i have my ufc gamerpic :D

see ya soon!

Missis Beki
10-06-2008, 01:13 AM
I have two 360's the core or whatever it was/is called but i added a hdd and also the halo 3 version both sat in my front room connected to two tvs, that way bith me and my other half can play at the same time on whatever games we want.
As for new games, theres lego batman, viva pinata 2, or halo added some new achievements other than that i dont know any that havent been said :)

ThirdeYe
10-06-2008, 01:18 AM
The Force Unleashed was a bit disappointing, I would only give that game a rental. Lost Odyssey has been out for a little while now, not sure if you've played it but I liked it when I rented it. It was on sale 50% off last time I was at the store as well, so it's worth a look into. Not sure if it's on sale in the UK or not though. Silent Hill Homecoming looks pretty awesome, hopefully I'll be getting that soon. Feeding Frenzy 2 is kind of a guilty pleasure, Duke Nukem 3D was a blast as well.

xBoricua Killax
10-06-2008, 03:13 AM
I have 3 360 in my house... 2 Pros and a arcade

newbsicle
10-06-2008, 03:24 AM
This month alone has tons of AAA titles with the likes of:

Far cry 2 - No doubt it will be the next halo without the hype.
Fable 2 - Might wanna wait for a review.
Fallout 3 - Will be a rpg shooter and excellent.

All three of those games come out within the next few weeks - month.

Ruthless
10-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Shut up you lol. I meant dont worry about saving up for games for those games coming out later like he said...I wanted some games from the last couple of months.

Why dont you just get them all? I did!!! Doesnt cost much does it? :p

Adam Miller
10-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Why dont you just get them all? I did!!! Doesnt cost much does it? :p

Not where i shop it doesn't. Ok just for you which games should i play firstttt that have come out over the last 3 months. Iv just started Star wars looks ok and i got fifa 09. :)

Ruthless
10-08-2008, 06:50 AM
Not where i shop it doesn't. Ok just for you which games should i play firstttt that have come out over the last 3 months. Iv just started Star wars looks ok and i got fifa 09. :)

Just get them the same way you got UT3!!! FIFA 09 is the only good game released in the last 3 months tbh. :(