PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

PhanPSO
09-18-2006, 05:18 AM
Hi, I'm PhanPSO. Most people just call me Phan for short though. And no, I'm not viatenmanese. My gamertag comes from way back in the day when I was a hardcore Phantasy Star Online junkie on the Dreamcast. I used to go under the name "Phantasy X" but people just called me Phan for short, but since that name was taken at a lot of places, I just used PhanPSO. And thus, here I am now.

Anyway, I've had a 360 ever since launch, and was really into getting achevements and building up my Gamerscore. Then I got distracted working on film scripts and playing poker for about 6 months. Then I got back into gaming. I found out about this site about a month ago and have been lurking around here almost every day since.

This site and forum has been an extrememly helpful resouce for me on my mission to work up to a higher and higher Gamerscore. So I figured I might as well start posting and meeting people, etc.

As you might have guessed I'm really excited about Phantasy Star Universe growing closer to release. I know I'll be very involved with the community of players on here as we figure out the best way to get the achevements.

Well, I'm looking forward to getting involved on this site to help give back to the community that has helped me out. Anyone ever looking for a challenge or just a friend to play online co-op with, hit me up with a friend request. Especially if you plan on getting Phantasy Star Universe, which is where I'll be speding much of my time come October 24th and beyond.

Until then, happy gaming.

Senshi KZ
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Welcome to the site, :) This site and forum has been an extrememly helpful resouce for me on my mission to work up to a higher and higher Gamerscore.You really can find out just about anything you want to know around here! Nice to meet you and stick around!

Chaos Blitz 07
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
typically i'd just give a welcome or input a bad pun of some kind but, i love me the Phantasy Star. but, i've heard bad rumors about PSU and its online component. still, this is about you and your welcoming so if you ever want an opponent you can find me under this same gamertag

Bomber v4
09-20-2006, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay and find it to be helpful like it has been for me.

lovebug2005
09-20-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi and wellcome.... we r a crazy lot u will see:nana

Webb
09-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the site. Stick around and get involved :)

IMportdreams95
09-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the site., make yourself at home, a great group of people here.

peppersvsfreeney
09-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Anyone ever looking for a challenge or just a friend to play online co-op with, hit me up with a friend request.

I'm always looking for a reliable co-op partner, what kind of co-op games do you normally play?