PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had this controller problem?

aussiestatic
10-05-2008, 02:05 PM
It only started today while playing PURE and now it continues to happen without fail every 15 minutes.

What happens is my controller turns itself off every 15 minutes, i cant understand why. The only thing i can think of is it thinks its been inactive for that period of time and turns itself off. But it has been active!

Also, I put new batteries in. Same problem. I also bought a new controller, same problem.

Is there some settings i should be looking at, or is my 360 console faulty? it only just started happening today, before now its been fine.

laundryman
10-05-2008, 02:09 PM
That's happened to me before. Do you have a play and charge kit? I used that and it seemed to fix itself.

Gariom
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
My controller did this for little while after I bought my 360. I don't know why it was doing it but it just stopped on its own eventually.

Another thing you could try is to re-sync the controller with the console and see if that works.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
10-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I haven't had any problems with it in Pure before, but in NHL 2k9 everytime I would get a big hit, it would turn off. :confused:

aussiestatic
10-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Hmm thanks for the responses guys.
I might re-sync the contoller.

I havent added any new electrical equipment in my room so there cant be any interference.

Weird.

J Lew332
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
That used to happen with all 3 of my controllers. Then I bought rechargeable battery packs and it stopped on all of them. I think my problem was that the standard part where you put the batteries in, was touching something all the way and it was a little loose. My rechargables fit nice and tight and my controllers never shut off anymore.

aussiestatic
10-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Ill get the recharge kit then.
I dont see why its still happening even though ive bought a brand new controller.

ImmortalLeoman
10-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Another thing you could try is to re-sync the controller with the console and see if that works.

That fixed mine.