PDA

View Full Version : Career Complete Problem

Suki
10-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I have spent 14hrs finishing the career & i have not got career complete ach :mad: i have done every league in every league i have a gold trophy by every event, also it says 100% on career, but i have not done all invitationals i have done 85% however my ploblem is this some of the invitationals are still locked and say win more races to be invited (what ive finished my career) so my question is has anyone got career complete ach and did u do 100% invitationals if not how much %. this is really really annoying.

Womi
10-05-2008, 05:07 PM
The 100% completion achievement unlocked for me just after finishing my last regular career race. I was at 50% invite. completion.

Scotian Bred
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
You can also use the Cheat Code SHOWTIME to unlock all invitationals.

But you don't need to win everysingle invitational to gain that achievement.

Trust me I just did it myself, and I am only hovering around 65% complete for invitationals.

After the achievement unlocks the description changes, and just says "Completed 100% of the career!"

Suki
10-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Ok career complete ach just popped the next time i turned the game on and fyi my invitationals are at 71% so u do NOT have to do all of the invitationals to get this ach , gonna get all race ach's now and if i have the will to live i will try to do the baja 1000 after finishing career it didnt give me win all open races i had to go through them on the race option to get it to pop

ONEBADJEEP
10-10-2008, 02:33 PM
I received my Career Complete achievement with only 22% of the invitationals done.

TonySki
10-11-2008, 09:09 AM
I did 5 invites and all of the career events and got the 100% complete achievemnet. you don't need teh invites.

Scotian Bred
10-11-2008, 04:42 PM
I did 5 invites and all of the career events and got the 100% complete achievemnet. you don't need teh invites.

But you will be glad you did some of the invites when it comes time to get the "Won all Blah Blah Races" Since the descriptions are a little off and you will have to do more then just win the circut races, and a lot of the invitationals are rallys.

ONEBADJEEP
10-12-2008, 02:30 AM
The thing is there is no way to tell if you have already completed a rally or a circuit. you will have to do them all over again anyway. Not that I mind, it's a fun game. I recommend you keep track on a sheet of paper, unlike me. I know I have duplicated a lot of races.

thedave
10-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Does anyone know if you have to complete all of the "Hill Climbs" and "Open Class" races to get this one?

Right now, I have Gold trophies in EVERY event... except the Trophy Truck "Open Class Challenge" :(

I even have 50%+ invites victories...

So do I just need to get the TT open class event then?

Any tips for that event? It's a frick'n PITA!

Scotian Bred
10-31-2008, 12:17 AM
But this is also another thing. There are a few races you do in the Career that have 5 laps and 5 or more AI opponents.

I did not keep track myself, all that I did after career was race all Circuit races with 5 laps and 5 AI opponents, and then I began doing the rallys with the 5 & 5 and it just unlocked randomly after a rally, since I did not keep track.

And I am assuming that the hill climbs, and the open class races have no connection to those. The only way to race all the races is to finish career. And before your even done career you will have those two, so I do not think those matter if you complete them or not.

There are even some circuit races, and rally races that are not even raced in career, but you unlock them by playing career, which was different.

To beat open class all you have to do is turn off your cheats, when I did it I had the both of them enabled and I tried for hours to beat the trophy truck open class, and got so close it wasn't funny :p. Then I disabled the cheats and just used a trophy truck that wasn't customized with upgrades at all and beat it the first time.

So just go buy a brand new trophy truck without upgrades and then try the open class you should see a big difference :p

The game seems like it can read that you have cheats on or off.

thedave
10-31-2008, 06:17 AM
Does anyone know if you have to complete all of the "Hill Climbs" and "Open Class" races to get this one?

Right now, I have Gold trophies in EVERY event... except the Trophy Truck "Open Class Challenge" :(

I even have 50%+ invites victories...

So do I just need to get the TT open class event then?

Any tips for that event? It's a frick'n PITA!

F Yeah! I got it tonight!

The "Open Class Challenge" DOES count toward this.

For the Trophy Trucks, just buy a new Trophy Truck, and upgrade NOTHING!

It makes getting the 1st place much easier.

I guess when nothing is upgraded on your truck, nothing is upgraded on the AI trucks either, which make sense I guess... and it make winning the race MUCH easier!