PDA

View Full Version : Makes No sense >:(

TheDonutHero
10-06-2008, 05:30 AM
I've beat the game with the red guy and then I went to play again and it wasn't there and all my characters were all lvl 1. My brother wanted to play so I said sure and went here to find that all my characters and stats were gone forever, which really disappointed me. But this is not my problem. My problem is that I've been playing as Alien and everytime I get a new weapon I can't use it. I'm Lvl 29 so this can't effect me on the lvl of the weapons. I started as Alien and got the pickfork off the first level. Ever since then I can't use ANY of the weapons but it and I'm just sick of the stupid piece of crap. I was hopeing to get my "Animal Handler" achievement, but this is an impossible feat as I CAN'T CHANGE MY GOD DAM WEAPON. Anyone have any idea what is causing this or could help me it would be great.

noddegamra
10-06-2008, 01:50 PM
A very frustrating glitch. It can be fixed though. Info here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93119

TheDonutHero
10-07-2008, 12:56 AM
I think you misinterpreted what I meant. I lost all the data, I started over, beat the game with the alien, but was unable during that time to change weapons. I did in fact find all these new weapons and pet orbs with Alien on this new file. And yes I've done this little trick you posted the link to, but this doesn't effect me as I AM STILL UNABLE TO CHANGE WEAPONS. Thank you though.

Otisbum
10-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Do you mean you can't change weapons in the Frog, or you can't change them in the middle of battle when you find one along the way?

TheDonutHero
10-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Both of those situations.

UraMallas
10-13-2008, 12:07 AM
I can't change weapons with Alien Hominid either. I can with the Orange Knight but not with the White Knight. Can you only change weapons with the main 4 guys?

Otisbum
10-13-2008, 12:26 AM
That's really weird.

Try and see if someone's already posted something like this here:
http://forums.thebehemoth.com/viewforum.php?f=13

darkenednight
10-13-2008, 02:48 PM
You can't switch weapons with the Alien. You can switch weapons with other characters, just not the Alien.

TheDonutHero
10-15-2008, 05:11 AM
You can't switch weapons with the Alien. You can switch weapons with other characters, just not the Alien.

But I did that's the thing. Right at the start I picked up the pitchfork and from then on I couldn't change weapons. I started a new character again and I can use all the weapons I found, which I fianlly got to use the "keyblade" and get the Animal Handler Achievement. This is quite frustrating.

True I Skill
10-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Woah. Ok not being a ass hole or anything, But you could calm down a little, it is not a glitch. The alien charicter can ONLY carry his gun, and the pitchfork at the beggining, you cannot use any other sword with him.

DinnerandaShow
10-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Please for the love of God, search for thread topics before you post a new one. There have been 50 topics about this already.