10-06-2008, 12:37 PM
is this game worth a download?
enjoyable?
playtime?
achivements

Mellar
10-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Yes, it's well worth the money

It is enjoyable but a bit repetitive after you complete the story a couple of times

It depends if you want all the achievements or all 20+ characters to level 99

Quite easy

Otisbum
10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
If any XBLA game were worth 1200 points, it's Castle Crashers. Once you've gotten around the small glitches (memory loss isn't a problem if you don't play online until the patch is out), you should find it a great experience.
As far as replay value, if you're into games where you can play it over and over again and love leveling up characters and getting new ones, you'll find it hard to put this down. Especially if you've got a friend or two to play it with, since that's where all the added fun comes in.

As long as you don't play online with random people (your safest bet is to create your own parties with friends instead of random matchmaking), you shouldn't lose your data.
Other than that, just don't recover your account or removed your HDD.

the-darkest-depths
10-08-2008, 02:08 PM
ahh now that sounds worring when you talk about memory loss are you tlking about this specific game memory loss or all across your console memory loss because if thats the case then screw that lol

Ephajim
10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
i just downloaded the trial version and started playing thru the first level with my Gf, it's kinda like Gauntlet, but side scrolling - and kiddy graphics (which in this case is Not a bad thing)..

I love it.. imah go get some download points tomorrow and get it!

the-darkest-depths
10-08-2008, 08:41 PM
ok thanxs for the info