PDA

View Full Version : Pro difficulty

finlee
10-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Just started attempting Pro difficulty and its madness! i think you would have had an aim and stuff but nothing! Is there a way to win easily or is it down to pure judgement and jamminess??? :confused:

p.s. got my 9-darter this morning and was caking myself on the last three darts!! All achievements are unlocking first time apart from the finish on a bull which took 3 goes?!?!?!?

Andii
10-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Are you going for the achievements to beat the pros?

Easiest way I found (And just saw someone else say basically the same thing in another thread) to beat them was to do exhibition matches, best of 1 leg and 1 set and I used Barney (Except for when I had to beat him, and I used Phil Taylor then).

I found it easy to beat them all that way. Only really took 1 or 2 tries with each pro player.

finlee
10-06-2008, 08:35 PM
i'm struggling to see why barney would be that good compared to the rest? better accuracy?!?!

is it a case of getting used to throwing without the aim?

Andii
10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
i'm struggling to see why barney would be that good compared to the rest? better accuracy?!?!

is it a case of getting used to throwing without the aim?

Out of all the ones I tried, I found Barney to be more consistent at hitting the treble 20s than the others. Maybe it is just me, but when I started using him, it seemed easier to guess my throws and hit those trebles so I stuck with him.

Uncl Ad
10-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Out of all the ones I tried, I found Barney to be more consistent at hitting the treble 20s than the others. Maybe it is just me, but when I started using him, it seemed easier to guess my throws and hit those trebles so I stuck with him.

I think its down to personal preference..I did it will Phil Taylor as his throwning style suited my own..I was pretty consistant on the treble 20 (which helps) but i found it easier to try and leave either double 11 or double 6 to finish on - this helped because aslong as you throw the dart straight it didnt matter if you threw it too hard or not hard enough, it would still go in. Hope this helps...:)

Andii
10-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah, personal preference. I seemed to do better using Barney :)

vaughany2
10-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Christ pro difficulty is hard man!! How can you do it with no power guage??:confused:

KAW 24
10-26-2008, 04:36 PM
I've found that you can watch the player's hand when throwing to get a rough idea of the power. E.g. When aiming high on the board you need to let the hand go back further to generate more power. When aiming low you need to release the dart earlier. I've found it easier to use Lewis, but I think it just comes down to trial and error.

pm88
11-05-2008, 12:20 PM
i find phil taylor the easiest to use in pro mode but god its hard

mitchins
11-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Checkout the thread iv'e made to help you do it.:woop: