PDA

View Full Version : GH:WT - Weekly DLC?

shaitanpt
10-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi there!

Do you think GH will have weekly DLC like RB has, it looks like with the release of Death Magnetic and all, but i would like to know for sure, so i know which one to buy...

good ol boy366
10-06-2008, 08:19 PM
well, neversoft has said they are committed to providing a more constant supply of dlc this time around...but they also said that when gh3 launched so who knows?

one plus about wt is that with the music creator i know there will be a ton of creative people out there making awesome new songs that you will be able to download for free all the time!

Lucent Beam
10-06-2008, 10:35 PM
I hope it doesn't... because I don't want anything tempting to spend more money than I already do on RB DLC.
Also, since Activision thinks it's going to put out like 4 GH games a year or something retarded like that, I would assume they'd keep DLC numbers low to try to get people to by retail versions.

TooMuchCowbell
10-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Activision and weekly DLC? Hehe. But I'm sure we will get a bunch of rip-off songs made by other people.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Activision can care less. All they want is MONEY, Now i know "Duh DLC gives them money" But really ALL DLC money goes to microsoft. NOT ACTIVISION. Even if it did people never buy it because they are cheap as hell. I kno wi have every single DLC so far.