PDA

View Full Version : Several Achievement Questions

REfan001
09-18-2006, 06:12 PM
1. The first time I beat the game I let SKX live, so if I just reload Ch 10 and kill SKX to get the other achievement or do I have to play through the game again?

2. I missed a bird on Ch 3, so can I just go back and get the birds from that level and will I get the silver bird achievement and the Golden Bird Award?

3. I also missed a metal piece on some level can I go back and get them to add to my already collect pieces to get the propaganda reports?

4. and to get Melee master awards, can I pick up a gun and just use it for melee, or can I not even touch any guns to get the achievements?

Muta32
09-18-2006, 07:13 PM
1. The first time I beat the game I let SKX live, so if I just reload Ch 10 and kill SKX to get the other achievement or do I have to play through the game again?

2. I missed a bird on Ch 3, so can I just go back and get the birds from that level and will I get the silver bird achievement and the Golden Bird Award?

3. I also missed a metal piece on some level can I go back and get them to add to my already collect pieces to get the propaganda reports?

4. and to get Melee master awards, can I pick up a gun and just use it for melee, or can I not even touch any guns to get the achievements?

1.I'm pretty sure you can just reload the last level to unlock it.
2.I'm pretty sure you have to get all birds in the level all at once
3.Same as birds
4.Yes you can pick up guns and melee, just not fire them. I also recommend it if you don't have the achievement for using every melee weapon in the game. (note: for that one you must make contact with an enemy for it to count)

Monsterbox
09-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Yes you can. This is exactly what I did when I played the game. I saved during the last part of the boss fight and reloaded that. Then ripped his face off and chose the other ending. Both unlocked in a couple of minutes of each other.

Yes, but you must get all the birds for that level in a run-through. You can't just pick up the one you missed, you have to get all of them in one shot for it to count for silver.

Yes, same as the birds.

So long as you don't actually fire a shot, you are just fine for melee master. The description for the achievement actually says, "You found every type of melee weapon and fire-arm", so the guns are definitely included in that one. There is some debate as to weather just picking the gun up is enough or if you actually have to switch it over to melee mode for it count...

Muta32
09-18-2006, 10:34 PM
1.I'm pretty sure you can just reload the last level to unlock it.
2.I'm pretty sure you have to get all birds in the level all at once
3.Same as birds
4.Yes you can pick up guns and melee, just not fire them. I also recommend it if you don't have the achievement for using every melee weapon in the game. (note: for that one you must make contact with an enemy for it to count)

Yes you can. This is exactly what I did when I played the game. I saved during the last part of the boss fight and reloaded that. Then ripped his face off and chose the other ending. Both unlocked in a couple of minutes of each other.

Yes, but you must get all the birds for that level in a run-through. You can't just pick up the one you missed, you have to get all of them in one shot for it to count for silver.

Yes, same as the birds.

So long as you don't actually fire a shot, you are just fine for melee master. The description for the achievement actually says, "You found every type of melee weapon and fire-arm", so the guns are definitely included in that one. There is some debate as to weather just picking the gun up is enough or if you actually have to switch it over to melee mode for it count...

:rolleyes:

Webb
09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Hmmm, I have a feeling that people are giving misleading information here...

For the metal pieces and the birds, they must be got in order they appear on the game. i.e. from level one to the last level or from level 5 to the end of level 4 on the second time through.

This is what SEGA told me when I contacted them ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1680&highlight=dawebbmeister