PDA

View Full Version : Privacy enabled?

Blitz LG
10-07-2008, 03:31 PM
I cant seem to turn off privacy settings, I mean ive gone into the settings and turned them off but for some reason it says i still have them on, And when i go into the option in the dash board, the one you have to put in "Parents Email And Pass" It just says cannot connect to xBox live... I mean this is BS im old enough fror my parents to trust me on any game and all of the settings are off so why is'nt it working?? I really need some help on this all help is appreciated.
Also they havent put on parental controls as I set up my xbox...

Chaosflare
10-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Well, don't they make you put up a parental email account if you're under 18 and trying to access Live? Just make up a hotmail/live account and make that the parental account, if you don't already have one. Then, log into your account on Xbox.com and change your parental preferences to allow everything.

*shrugs* That's what I did for my cousin. Worked for him.

InkedUp
10-07-2008, 03:50 PM
^^^that is probably your best option, or you might have to have your parents migrate your account with their info since everything is under their e-mail settings

Blitz LG
10-07-2008, 03:58 PM
But i cant get on to the parental controls tab, whenever i have to enter a windows live ID/ E-Mail it come up with and "Error" Canot connect to Xbox live

Blitz LG
10-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Its more of my privacy settings i think but i dont have any on When i created my gamer tag i swear i didnt put anything on nor when i set up my xbox

Blitz LG
10-07-2008, 04:10 PM
If i was to use Initial setup or something like that would i be able to go through all that crap again?

Blitz LG
10-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Ok so ive narrowed it down and i think now its got to be privacy settings only i cant acsess them, ive watched vid on youtube but they dont work for me....

Chaosflare
10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
*blinks* That's just really complicated... Are you sure it's not just a connection problem as well?

Also, try not to double, let alone quadruple post. Just edit your last post.

Blitz LG
10-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Sory about that
Still cant se to why the whole "privacy settings
" crap ah well... It just limits to my Live...