PDA

View Full Version : Music / Instrument Based Board

Spade103
10-07-2008, 11:36 PM
As of now, if i want to talk about Guitars or any other kind of instrument, it is unclear as to where i should put it (Entertainment, Media, General etc) So i was wondering if there could be in a board in Off-Topic that is centered on this stuff. There doesn't seem to be a 'correct' board to talk about instruments or anything.

Guitar
Drums
Bass
Vocals
Piano
Woodwind + Brass

I'm sure a whole lot of users here play some kind of instrument. It'd be nice to see a board for this!

Thanks guys,

Nightdragon
10-08-2008, 12:06 AM
We are essentially an xbox/achievement based community, if we added this we'd also need to start adding sections about car discussion, food discussion etc and it all becomes very disorganised.

If you want to talk about instruments that's great, but I would suggest localing it to a single thread rather than an entire board.

And search before you create such a thread, as I am pretty sure it has been mentioned before. It'll probably be found in the General Off-Topic/Entertainment boards.

Spade103
10-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Okay, good enough. But can you suggest which board to put something like that? General Off-Topic, Media, Entertainment etc.

Nightdragon
10-08-2008, 12:17 AM
I would suggest the Entertainment board at being your best bet, mainly because threads in the off-topic board get lost very quickly.

But like I said, a quick search might net a good thread.

Spade103
10-08-2008, 12:19 AM
I would suggest the Entertainment board at being your best bet, mainly because threads in the off-topic board get lost very quickly.

But like I said, a quick search might net a good thread.

Awesome, thank you!