PDA

View Full Version : The 200 G achievement.

Thorpe
10-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Who wants to place bets that this has something to do with GM Mode? Assuming that's in this game (not followed it closely this year), I would say that is what the 200 G secret achievement is.

Hate that mode, though. Just one long bore.

Tailz
10-08-2008, 12:42 AM
It should be like

200 G - Beat a WWE superstar with a WWE Superstar

CLAPSTER
10-08-2008, 01:16 AM
It should be like

200 G - Beat a WWE superstar with a WWE Superstar

No that would be really lame. There's no challenge in that.

davie mac
10-08-2008, 01:36 PM
No that would be really lame. There's no challenge in that.

That would be an extremely unjust achievement as the WWE are known to be quite strict on console use in the arenas before events, or they used to be anyway.

I agree on it being related to the GM mode or possibly complete story mode and GM mode. Another possible might be complete story mode using every wrestler you can. Last year they restricted how many wrestlers you could use so making an achievement based on this would make sense.

wyndorf666
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
I thought (hoped) they'd ditched the GM mode?

DCS 23
10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I thought (hoped) they'd ditched the GM mode?
i heard that also cant remember where but i swear i read some where that there is no GM mode this year..

DevilsKnight
10-08-2008, 06:26 PM
There was an interview on IGN with Cory Ladesma (THQ's number-one guy when it comes to Smackdown games) and he confirmed that GM mode is NOT in this game.

I think the 200G achievement will be either;
- Beat every member of the roster on Legend difficulty (Exhibition)
- Win a match with every member of the roster on Legendary difficulty (Exhibition)
- Win X matches online (probably 50)

djones5
10-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Hooray for no more GM mode. I think a good thing for 200g would be something like completing a bunch of challenges similar to the ones in 2007 ( which should have been for a good achievement score too, Beating khali with mickie james was redicules).

raptor_256
10-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Hooray for no more GM mode. I think a good thing for 200g would be something like completing a bunch of challenges similar to the ones in 2007 ( which should have been for a good achievement score too, Beating khali with mickie james was redicules).

it was easy if you modified both of their move sets.

plus i doubt it would be story related. Road to Wrestlemania mode already haa to be complete 6 times for achievements plus theres already 4 achievements for career mode. i did notice that win x times online achievements were absent, whether they finally got rid of them or just made them secret.

im guessing it'll probably be beating all superstars on a certain difficulty, and as with some of the other achievements where they lump 2 together(for double the points - why???), it'll probably consist of several long tasks - beating and playing as all superstars, and playing 1 of each match type.

another thought - beating season mode (or whichever mode it is) in co-op(either online or same console)

i'm betting one of the 30 point ones will be about hot tags.

l.maciver
10-09-2008, 07:06 PM
2007 and 2008 SvR had high achievements scores for completeing GM of the year... 2008 had a 350 achievement score for it...

But it could also be something like Beat every superstar with every superstart in the game. basically get a win with every superstar and beat every superstar atlease once...

There's also a chance it could be something like Complete story a legend mode.

Or like last year's mystrey acheveiment that took weeks to figuire out. Break so many TLC's stuff in one match...

But i hope it isnt an online thing...

Tained sainity
10-09-2008, 07:45 PM
All we can do is pray that there is no online achievements in this game ecluding that 200G one, oh well only time will tell.

A 1 Phenomenal
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
It has to be online and if not what could it be. It needs to be somthing tough and time consuming and I wouldnt have it any other way. This game needs to last us wrestling fans a year so fingers crossed.

Taker447
10-09-2008, 07:58 PM
It has to be online and if not what could it be. It needs to be somthing tough and time consuming and I wouldnt have it any other way. This game needs to last us wrestling fans a year so fingers crossed.
there could be a 250g added DLC to keep us going mind.

AndyWilliams24
10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Who wants to place bets that this has something to do with GM Mode? Assuming that's in this game (not followed it closely this year), I would say that is what the 200 G secret achievement is.

Hate that mode, though. Just one long bore.

I want your babies! :Bounce:

Oh an they ditched GM Mode.

afunk117
10-11-2008, 11:40 AM
its probably something to do with career mode or do all the storylines

afunk117
10-11-2008, 11:42 AM
or maybe its win 10000 matches.
how sick would that be

xJMx Joker
10-11-2008, 12:03 PM
The 200g achievement could be something to do with road to wrestlemania like: "complete the road to wrestlemania with all superstars" and then they could add online achievements with DLC.

reelbigmartin
10-15-2008, 04:18 PM
It probabally wont be 'play as every wrestler' or whatever because of the dlc roster updates and stuff.

XxNoMercy94xX
10-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Seeing how previously Smackdown vs Raw games had online achievements it wouldn't be a suprise if some of the secret achievements have something to do with online mode. Also it could be beat every superstar on Legendary mode. One thing that the secret achievements would never be is beat career mode with every superstar because THQ announced that every superstar would be playable in career mode and I don't think THQ would be dumb enough to make an achievement like that. It would just be too much.
Can you imagine if the 200G achievement is beat Mark Henry, The Great Khali and Big Show in a 3 on 1 handicap match with Hornswoggle on legendary. Now that would be impossible.

Andrew14man
10-18-2008, 06:14 AM
THERE IS NO GM MODE!!! it's career mode!

afunk117
10-18-2008, 11:02 PM
it better be something good. if its something stupid like what they did with the mexican stretch then someone should teach them a thnig or 2

xJMx Joker
10-19-2008, 01:18 AM
i think the best bet would be beating all superstars on the roster with a set difficulty. kinda makes sense.

Rewmac
10-20-2008, 11:06 AM
It has to be online and if not what could it be. It needs to be somthing tough and time consuming and I wouldnt have it any other way. This game needs to last us wrestling fans a year so fingers crossed. There shouldn't be online achievements at all, that ruin the whole multiplayer game. Everyone is gonna boost, go for achievements there will not be any pleasure in playing online. If there aren't any online then finally we can play like civilized people.

Rewmac
10-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Seeing how previously Smackdown vs Raw games had online achievements it wouldn't be a suprise if some of the secret achievements have something to do with online mode. Also it could be beat every superstar on Legendary mode. One thing that the secret achievements would never be is beat career mode with every superstar because THQ announced that every superstar would be playable in career mode and I don't think THQ would be dumb enough to make an achievement like that. It would just be too much.
Can you imagine if the 200G achievement is beat Mark Henry, The Great Khali and Big Show in a 3 on 1 handicap match with Hornswoggle on legendary. Now that would be impossible. You just give Hornswoggle a finisher that would instantly put any of them out :D :D

Amanjira
10-25-2008, 12:33 PM
There was an interview on IGN with Cory Ladesma (THQ's number-one guy when it comes to Smackdown games) and he confirmed that GM mode is NOT in this game.

- Win a match with every member of the roster on Legendary difficulty (Exhibition)
- Win X matches online (probably 50)

EDIT.............................................. ....

- Win X CONSUCUTIVE matches online (probably 50)<- or 100

cause last year only had win 20 in a row and that was only 50g.... why would 50 be 200?

Amanjira
10-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Can you imagine if the 200G achievement is beat Mark Henry, The Great Khali and Big Show in a 3 on 1 handicap match with Hornswoggle on legendary. Now that would be impossible.

:eek: lol that would be impossible but awsome

TheWings977
10-26-2008, 01:24 PM
I doubt they would waste 200 gamerscore on GM mode, unless it says get 5 stars on every show, but other than that here's my prediction.

Beat every superstar on every difficulty.

afunk117
10-27-2008, 06:25 AM
I doubt they would waste 200 gamerscore on GM mode, unless it says get 5 stars on every show, but other than that here's my prediction.

Beat every superstar on every difficulty.

they did last year. that time they wasted 350g. alot for something that i put in a little effort for

Juggalo Rick
11-03-2008, 02:19 PM
i know this wont be the 200g achievement but it would be cool for one of the serect achievements to be
Achievement unlocked: ?g Let them burn
Description: Beat everyone on roster in the inferno match

Dan261
11-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Two confirmed secret achievements:

"5 stars" - Get five stars in a match in Career Mode 60G
"Lights, Camera, Action!" - Create a Highlight Reel 30G

I sent some messages to guys on mgc.net and they confirmed them.

Midnight Malice
11-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Chances are that it is to finish 1 year of RTWM or Carrer with all the superstars...

It may be too much, but there are achievements in other games that take a lot longer, and give you far less points.

AntiMacro
11-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Chances are that it is to finish 1 year of RTWM or Carrer with all the superstars...

It may be too much, but there are achievements in other games that take a lot longer, and give you far less points.

I'm guessing it's for unlocking all the awards you can get through the career mode - stuff like taunting from outside the ring five times, etc...

Pirate Luke
11-04-2008, 10:57 AM
-

I dont think it would be that seeing as on SVR2007 i did that and it was only 20GP i think. Its mostlikely gonna be something along the lines of completing Career with everyone.

Thorpe
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I can confirm the 200 G achievement is something to do with the Road to WrestleMania. Maybe it's just progress or doing it on Legend. I can only see the gamer picture of it when comparing via the console to someone who has it. They've not got back to me with the exact details but it's something to do with Road to WrestleMania.

AntiMacro
11-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Beat all the Road to Wrestlemania to get the 200 Gamerscore one.

Thorpe
11-05-2008, 11:29 AM
That simple? Fair enough.

Juggalo Rick
11-05-2008, 12:58 PM
wow that sounds simple, can't wait till sunday...

BoyDay
11-06-2008, 09:17 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/HO/ta/04CLiGJhbC83FQUbXVJRFzI2L2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn-HXrBw==.jpg The end of the road - 200G
Complete Road to WrestleMania mode using each selectable Superstar.