PDA

View Full Version : Bmoc????

Basic BG
10-08-2008, 10:39 AM
I completed all the NBA Live Academy challenges (level 1,2,3) and unlocked the team and guard achievements associated with the NBA academy but didnt unlock the Big man station achievement....... did i miss something????? :confused:

Smithaveli
10-08-2008, 08:45 PM
No idea..I just worked my way around the court.. did the team play ones, then the BMOC ones, then the ones with offensive and defnesive lockdowns.. each achievement unlocked for me.

Basic BG
10-08-2008, 10:47 PM
which ones count as "Big Man Station" challenges??? Cause i just did off. & def. rebounding and off.& def. low post challenges all over again and still havent received the acheivement?????

Smithaveli
10-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Those are the four I did to get it. I know on mercs 2 whenever achievements weren't unlocking we just had to disconnect ethernet cord and reboot the game. EA servers are hella gay.

Bishop24
10-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Does anybody have a list of all the NBA Live Academy Challenges? For 'Guard Station' and the 'Big Man' achievements? I'm in the process of writing a guide for this game and I want to make sure I have all the challenges listed.

Basic BG
10-08-2008, 11:30 PM
finally popped randomly after i did off. rebounding level 2 again..... the specific challenges regarding the guard, big man and team play challenges are all separated on the free play court by walking up to the coaches.......

team play is fast break and pick & roll

guard station quickstrike and lockdown

big man is rebounding and low post

And all have offense and defensive and 3 levels

Shadownage
10-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, but for the team play ones.

BigJonMoo73
10-12-2008, 06:03 PM
The guide that has been made for these achievements tells you what you need to do. But, make sure you have done all 3 levels cuz I was wondering the same thing and then I did level 2 of def post and it popped up.

daenius
10-12-2008, 06:47 PM
also make sure you SAVE the game when you quit, if you don't do it in one session.

I didn't save the settings, turned off the console and when I tried to finish it yesterday my progress was reset, so I had to do it again!

daenius
10-12-2008, 08:11 PM
I just did the "Perimeter Man" stations and the achievement didn't unlock for me.

EA is really starting to piss me off with their stupid-ass glitches!

Midnight Malice
10-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Hmm. I just did each station in one sitting and unlocked all 3 fine. If you look at the tips for some of the harder ones (rebounding and quickstrike) completeing each station should only take 20 minutes at the most.

Basic BG
10-14-2008, 05:35 AM
I think the best bet to unlock the challenge station achs for sure is to complete them all in one sitting.......

ScarletKnight71
11-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the lineup for the challenges? I know you can pick from a certain list for each Level, but can you change that list?

I'm having a tough time with level 3 of the offensive rebounding and I would love to have a Shaq against an Earl Boykins!

dillon
11-18-2008, 01:48 AM
I just completed all of them in a row and still didnt get anything, why can knowone learn how to fix achievements