PDA

View Full Version : Lego Stud Collection on Escape the Death Star

Monsterbox
09-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Am I seriously missing something here? I have destroyed everything I can find, I have killed everyone I could, I have hunted for all sorts of secret rooms. I've explored so much that I ended up finding all of the minikit pieces and power brick without the guide. However, I cannot find enough studs to get True Jedi. I've run myself ragged through the level and I can't get more than 60-ish %. I died maybe two or three times and re-collected all the studs afterward. Is there some secret bling factory that I'm just overlooking? I'm half-tempted to use the "controller 2" exploit, but there isn't even a Double Score Area in this level that I can find.

Any suggestions?

TheMollywhopper
09-19-2006, 01:39 PM
The best thing to do may be to move on for the time being until you've unlocked and purchased the x2 money cheat.

Monsterbox
09-19-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm thinking probably so. I sort of just kept going through anyway and not worrying about it, but it's been bugging me. Which one is the x2 money cheat? Only one I've seen so far costs 30 million! :eek:

diablocon
09-19-2006, 06:50 PM
The 2x multiplier is located in Chapter 6 of Episode IV, in the final area. It costs 2,000,000 though, so you better start saving up now.

Monsterbox
09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
I have just over a million at the moment. I've been working on getting True Jedi for Story and Free Play for all the missions, so that's been racking up the points. I was going to spend the cash to get Ghost Obi-Wan, but I suppose I could wait until I have the multiplier unlocked then it wouldn't be too bad to rack it all up again...

I think I'll just save for the 2x and just go that way. Does the 2x "cheat" work like a double zone in case you want to use the controller 2 "cheat" to get more?

diablocon
09-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Yep, it's like you're permanently in a double score zone. I would actually recommend to anyone who just bought the game to save up for the 2x multiplier first, since it makes getting studs a little less time consuming.

Even better is when you get all the multilpiers and activate them at once. 3840x multiplier anyone? :D