PDA

View Full Version : Online Golem Battle Challenge

Wreckon Dracgon
09-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Anyone who has the game and would like to get beatdown post here?

I'll be online on Friday night from 8-2a and Saturday from about 4a - 12noon EST.
I can never find a decent match online, and I would love the chance to destory some of my x360a friends.

And be quick I only have two free spaces on my friends list.

(Whollywhopper and Legion you need not apply. The next time I see you online you have a whipping coming).

L3giOn
09-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Oh HELL no! It's ON!!!!!!!

Wreckon Dracgon
09-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey man I saw you hop on last night just as I was pulling all of my hair out trying to get that damn Revenge Achievement in NHL 2K7. Only to find out after three frustrating hours that it's glitched and is not obtainable.

But don't worry your right it's on. You see I recall someone saying

Wow that turtle was a pansy...
Well that Pansy wants to talk to you.

absolutehell
09-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Is Omega allowed....because I hope not.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-20-2006, 02:50 PM
You know I've heard of him and his "Near Death" move, but haven't got to see or fight him. No one I've played online has him (I've only played a few times). And I'm only about 48% finished the game. I'd love to fight him though as anyone using him wouldn't be as powerful as the game version since he starts at level 1. My Divine Turtle, Phoenicia, Darth Malak (I think he's called Lord Oynx on the game), and Ruby Butterfly team is unstoppable.

I can't wait to get to the Holy Beast Shrine. I'm so looking forward to a challenge. Although when I look at the stats of the characters in the shrine it doesn't seem like they will be too hard to defeat.

When you face them is it just the one golem against your team like the Temple Golems, or is it them and some lackeys. If they are alone they'll get slaughtered.

L3giOn
09-20-2006, 07:34 PM
They're not alone...;)

And if you're on tonight, I will be making some turtle soup.

absolutehell
09-21-2006, 03:30 AM
My Omega is lvl 100, as well as my team, but i hate using him and use an other in his place. But I don't need him to win. I just find it annoying how everyone uses him and his move is a bit overpowered.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Don't Be SCAAAARED ass whippings get handed out tonight.
As I said earlier I'm at the part where you just arrived at the village outside Kyoto and just met Raiger's betrothed.

So as a test to see how my Golems would fair in a match alone since I'll be fighting without Atsuma online I took a walk down to the Wind Temple to face the Wind Dragon.

The match went like this...

Turn One
Divine Turtle - Support - 50% Less Damage to All
Ruby Butterfly - High Power Up to All
Phoenicia - Fireshot to Dragon 1750 HP
Atsuma Stand By

Turn Two
Divine Turtle - 1500 HP Blast
Ruby Butterfly - High Power Heal to All
Phoenicia - 2180 HP Blast
Atsuma Power Up for the Big Finish

Turn Three
Divine Turtle - 1500 HP Blast
Phoenicia - 2180 HP Blast
Ruby Butterfly 1200 HP Blast
Now at this point the poor dragon only has about 700 HP left there was really no need for the...

~5800 HP - EX Breaded Fist Shot from Atsuma but he deserved it.

All my players are only at level 36 I'm going to whip all your asses... I'm Rick James Bitch... Comin Getcha Whoppin.

You know it's going to be sad when all of you with your level 100 Golems kick my ass... but I don't care I love this game.

Ice2Dragon
09-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Ironically enough, I never leveled my characters once for any of the boss's in this game, even in the shrines, and still beat every boss (except earth) in under 4 rounds :(

omega = best golem ever.. mines at level 60 with maxed stats rofl :) Ill take anyone on lol

Wreckon Dracgon
09-25-2006, 05:30 PM
First off what the hell is the thing with your signature.

Second the Earth Boss was a pansy ass light weight. After finding the Aero Dragon, and finding out that Yuki's Sniper Shot is worthless on later Boss fights I decided to start from an older save where I still had tons of money.

The outcome is a more well-rounded team all together. If you're on tonight lets go at it a couple times I'm dying to face Omega. He seems a bit on the cheesy side from what I've heard and read but I still haven't seen him for myself.

I love my current line up of Sasquatch, Phoenicia, Divine Turtle, and Aero Dragon. All have their ranged maxed and all have around 3000 HP. I especially love their ability to change other golems alignment. Nothing like being in a match and powering up the Turtle, then changing the opposition to fire and letting loose with a 2100HP Blast on the entire field because of their new alignment.

I can't wait to get to the Earth Temple and get the last Temple Golem they are my favorites so far. Although if he doesn't have the ability to power up the rest of the team I don't think I'll be using him. I need to find someone with a 75% or 100% power up move.

Since your Omega is powered all the way up I have a question. Besides her... I mean his "Near Death" attack what is his most powerful attack HP wise?

aPerfektFIaw
10-04-2006, 09:02 PM
anyone got a single golem who thinks they can take my trio of level 35-40 favorites let me know...

PS - dont bring Omega... hate that bastard

Wreckon Dracgon
10-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Say What, Say What, Say What?

If you want a beat down all you had to do was ask.
I'll be on hard core from tonight at 5p EST straight through to Monday when I leave for vacation. So when I see you online your getting a beatdown.

I'm so addicted to these battles. I've played about 20 matches so far and I'm a perfect 20-0. So I must warn you have you a whipping coming.

And yes no Omega I HATE THAT CHEAP BASTARD.

aPerfektFIaw
10-05-2006, 08:44 PM
uh ohhh... its 20 to 5:00 right now.... maybe i better go see if youre on ;)

youll probably beat me seeing that ive only played online twice...

..... ohhh and look whos not online :eek:

Wreckon Dracgon
10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Anyone with the game that wants to battle. Send me a message on XBL. I'll be online pretty much all day Saturday handing out whippings so Comin Getcha Beatdown.