PDA

View Full Version : I got Act2 Achivement first before act1

jazon168
10-09-2008, 02:48 AM
what gives... lolz i was playing this game the whole afternoon... and then "click" i get the achievement for finishing act2.... where the hell's act 1??

dethklok
10-09-2008, 02:54 AM
what gives... lolz i was playing this game the whole afternoon... and then "click" i get the achievement for finishing act2.... where the hell's act 1?? hmmm. as soon as i beat act 1 on hard core i got 2 achievements right away, completeing act 1 and comleting act 1 on hardcore. thats kinda odd you didnt get it

EDIT: Just got 2 achievements right away for completing act 2. I got completing act 2 and comepleting act 2 on hardcore

chucky0177
10-09-2008, 08:40 PM
I have had the same problem got act 2 but no act 1

dethklok
10-09-2008, 09:53 PM
I have had the same problem got act 2 but no act 1 thats really weird, i unlocked it as soon as i finished act 1 and 2

True Marvellous
10-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Haxors!!!!!!!!!!!

dethklok
10-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Haxors!!!!!!!!!!! excuse me! i dont like being acused of being a hacker. i got the achievements legit and so fif my other friends. just because an achievement is unlocking for me and other people but for a selected few are having trouble doesnt make me a hacker. that was a ignorant remark dude. i shouldnt be labled as a hacker just because i got an achievement to unlock when its fricken suppost to. I have got them legit and if you dont believe me i'll give you my friends GT who also has the achievements legit! it pisses me off that people call me a hacker when the achievement pops when its suppost to and others are having issues. And if you thought before you posted that ridiculous accusation that only a few people reported this problem. and how many viewed this thread? so that has to tell you something doesnt it?

Mr. Kudo
10-09-2008, 11:43 PM
excuse me! i dont like being acused of being a hacker. i got the achievements legit and so fif my other friends. just because an achievement is unlocking for me and other people but for a selected few are having trouble doesnt make me a hacker. that was a ignorant remark dude. i shouldnt be labled as a hacker just because i got an achievement to unlock when its fricken suppost to. I have got them legit and if you dont believe me i'll give you my friends GT who also has the achievements legit! it pisses me off that people call me a hacker when the achievement pops when its suppost to and others are having issues. And if you thought before you posted that ridiculous accusation that only a few people reported this problem. and how many viewed this thread? so that has to tell you something doesnt it?

I'm going to take a wildly stab here but I think he was joking there dethklok.

dethklok
10-09-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm going to take a wildly stab here but I think he was joking there dethklok. the onje thing i learned is sarcasim and the internet doesnt mix. if he is joking then all is good. but if he was joking wouldnt put that or alittle smily face or something, just putting that with a bunch of !! tells me it wasnt joking. regardless i still dont like being accused of hacking, joking or not.

True Marvellous
10-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah sorry mate I missed out the :p which kind of changed the tone of the post.

Wasn't implying anything and sorry for the confusion.

dethklok
10-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Yeah sorry mate I missed out the :p which kind of changed the tone of the post.

Wasn't implying anything and sorry for the confusion. its cool, glad you came back to clarify it, some people wouldnt have cared. sorry about my post. i guess its true that scarims/joking and the inter dont mix lol sorry for flipping out. all is forgive so all is good :)

WatchWOLF7557
10-14-2008, 01:56 AM
this shit happened to me too. :/

anyway to get it without haveing to play through act 1 again?

dethklok
10-14-2008, 02:30 AM
this shit happened to me too. :/

anyway to get it without haveing to play through act 1 again? probably not

WatchWOLF7557
10-14-2008, 06:21 AM
just went through it on HARDCORE
and i didnt get the hardcore achievment but i did get the achievment for going through act 1 in general.......

Basic BG
10-15-2008, 12:20 AM
lots of people have been having trouble with the Act achievements......... I completed act 2 on hardcore and didn't get the Act 2 complete or Act 2 complete on Hardcore achievements..... i don't know whats up with these achs...any ideas?

Basic BG
10-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Alright i unlocked both achieves after playing thru the two Act 2 missions again........... a few tips to avoid getting gyped.... try to complete each mission in one sitting or complete the whole act in one sitting and don't go into weapons testing while going thru a mission, wait until you've completely finished the mission.............

PTPetisco
10-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Here too. got the act 2, but not the act one... dawm glichts...

Outersy
10-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Same here... Act 2 but no act 1... Glad i'm not the only one.. was worried people were going to spot that i got act 2 before act 1 and accuse me of game saving. What is it with glitchy games at the moment, they seem to be getting more and more frequent.

h3liumX
10-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Crap...happened to me too. I was thinking Act 1 was really long.

Metal Fury56
11-01-2008, 04:58 PM
yupp, happened to me too, like wtf, also i have to say, dethklok, man chill out

ThorAxe911
11-02-2008, 02:41 PM
yah some of my cheevos were glitched too XD talk about walking around and getting random achivements. Yay!

Sexypanda
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Im having the same problem

tF SKULL
01-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Got teh same problem guess I'll get it when I play it on hardcore

Healtti
01-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Glitch confirmed (from me as well).

Not getting complete act1 is horseshit, cos im not gonna replay this on HC. And of course the glitched one has to be the biggest f-ing act in the game.

Anyway, thanks guys for confirming this.

miguel56
01-09-2009, 01:43 AM
lmao nice one

CLET8
01-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Where does act one end?

Boygenius
01-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Got the same problem. I read that the achievements stacked so I started my second playthrough on hardcore. After act 1 it only ulocked the normal act1 achiv and not the hardcore:mad:.

Jedi Kayben
01-23-2009, 12:53 PM
This is complete crap, i didnt get the act 1 achievement, i dont want to play through it all again this game is utter crap!!

drewmart
01-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Is this game really that bad? I was thinking of picking it up as it's cheap now but I don't really want to do half the game two or three times.

Sniper JZA80
02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
yeah i'm pissed as i've just finished act 1 and no achievement. I started my first playthrough on hardcore so I didn't have to play the whole game twice so I'm majorly annoyed that after that long act nothing to show for it.

Has anyone come up with a solution for this yet? Or do I have to play the game from the start again to make the achs unlock? :-(

freeleeday
03-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Yeah, well atleast it didn't happen to you on Act 3 of Hardcore. I just downed the boss and no Act 3 Hardcore achievement, I got the other two acts, but this one didn't pop. Now my question is, do I have to start all over from Act 1 to get it to go, or can i go into Mission Select and play through the chapters for Act 3?

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Man that final fight is a breeze with the "glitch/exploit." The ammo crate one is much easier.

Frostbite
04-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Where does act one end?

So could anybody answer this?? Thats my question too..........:(

EDIT - Well I did get the achievement for completing Act 1, it unlocked when I exited the "Dreadnought"(I think thats what it was called) & boarded a Dropship and watched a lengthy cutscene. After the cutscene the next task was to "Enter the Communication Facility." I hope that helps. I am just happy I got the achievement.

And BTW - I was playing on Casual, and I did NOT complete the act in ONE sitting, but I did not enter the weopon testing area. GOOD LUCK!

Bomber37
05-17-2009, 02:20 AM
This same glitch happened to me. I unlocked it though after playing through the first level of act 1 (dropship down) on casual, and then I replayed it on hardcore to unlock that achievement.

LaughingMan
05-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Hmm..I wonder..

Did everyone destroy the dropship when they asked you to before it flew away? There's a part after you destroy the bomb factory where the game asks you to destroy a dropship but regardless if you do (if it's even possible) the game will continue on and telling you get onto an elevator.

This is when you first meet the Hydras.

DonPantalones
05-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Anyone know exaclty where the achievement is supposed to pop at? I have just gotten to the part where I have escaped the factory, and have gone outside and destroyed the drop ship with the Bangalore.

Has anyone gotten this one in the proper spot? If so, where?

DonPantalones
05-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Nevermind. I failed to see the answer staring me in the face, 3 posts above this one.

BiH Skills
06-17-2009, 06:18 PM
I just had that exact problem. The reason for mine being glitched is that I passed one section in act one while live was offline. I don't know if it was not counted because of that or was not stored properly or whatever.What I did was repeat that same level when live came back on and it unlocked for me. Now I have to do it on hardcore though :woop:.

nastymastadaddy
04-18-2010, 05:30 AM
i beat the game and still had not received the achievement for beating act 1. so i went back through act 1 and right after the 3rd level of act 1 (conveyor tunnels) the achievement popped. Seeing as how glitchy this was and reading other posts if my hardcore playthrough achievements dont unlock then there will be hell to pay lucasarts.

Redemption Mode
06-29-2010, 04:56 PM
The same thing happened to me. I got the Act 2 Achievements before I got the Act 1 ones. I had to go back and replay the Chapters again. Well, I thought it was only me, but apparently these Achievements are/were glitchy.

B8TINGU
09-20-2010, 03:40 AM
I see this game is pretty glitchy.. I have not had the above problem happen to me, but some of the achievements for terrain deforming, weapons kills and such did seem to pop either a little late or a little early.

The probelm I'm having now is with the Data Cells.. some which I know I did not pick up seem to not want to show up for me (#40) now and this is robbing me of completing the game.. I'm going to try and re-re-play some of the missions and hope they show, but I have a bad feeling I may have to re-play the whole game...ugh.. at least my hardcore playthru is done.

**EDIT....Woo Whoo!! Got #40... but it wasn't #40 that I needed.. even though I swear I didn't get that one on my first play thru.. it was actually #42 that I was missing.. WTF??!! Don't ask me all I know is that was the sweetest moment of the game for me... Thi sone is D-O-N-E...DONE!!