PDA

View Full Version : Character Bonus Levels HELP.

DirectorSe7en
09-19-2006, 11:45 PM
I just unlockled these and it's a pain, I don't quite get what I'm supposed to be doing. I picked Ghost Obi-Wan as my character in Epsiode 4 bonus and I just keep running around in an area collecting coins. I'm now in my 7th minute when I should've been done in 5 minutes. Does amyone know how to beat these?

P1NSEEKER
09-20-2006, 08:55 AM
You need to collect 1,000,000 studs in 5 mins!

The way i did it was turn on superblasters and run around with a blaster character (like a storm trooper) and basically do a circuit of the level shooting any enemys i find and blowing up all the boxes (which respawn btw)

Plus look out for purple studs as they are worth 10,000! ;)

diablocon
09-20-2006, 11:18 AM
I didn't use extras, and it's still very do-able.

I played Boba Fett, and, like DirectorSe7en, ran around shooting everything like crazy, blowing up and shiny objects. Boba's a good choice, since you tend to run into the tougher enemies in these bonuses, who Boba kills in one hit. However, don't make a habit of killing enemies, focus on destroying objects.

And whatever you do, DON'T play Jedi.

Singin Hobo
09-21-2006, 11:09 PM
I used a ghost jedi and a bounty hunter... don't neglet the big shiny objects in the middle of every street, you gotta use a thermal detonator from any bounty hunter to get those things.... I just alternated from one area to another, killing everything and blowing those things up. It took me under 4 minutes to get the full million.

Fartmaster UEO
09-23-2006, 03:56 PM
does this count toward ur studs total count

DirectorSe7en
09-24-2006, 01:45 AM
Thanks for your help guys.

does this count toward ur studs total count

No, I wish. After you reach 1,000,000 and the level ends, it taks it all away and you just go back to what you had, plus a gold brick of course.