PDA

View Full Version : is any body else's live down?

DCS 23
10-09-2008, 08:09 PM
my live is not working and it will not sign into xbox.com

whats going on is anybody else having this problem?

Taker447
10-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Don't know about Live but i've just signed into xbox.com fine.

Gariom
10-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I was just using Live and I can sign into Xbox.com so it must be a problem on your end.

DCS 23
10-09-2008, 08:32 PM
every time i click sign in on xbox.com it takes me to the next page where i must put email,password then click sign in it just re directs me to the xbox.com main page but im still not signed in..

Taker447
10-09-2008, 08:45 PM
every time i click sign in on xbox.com it takes me to the next page where i must put email,password then click sign in it just re directs me to the xbox.com main page but im still not signed in..
are you sure. does it say "log in" still in the top right corner after you sign in or does it have your name? as for me when i sign in it doesn't take me to "my xbox" page any more it always signs me in then shows me the homepage.

DCS 23
10-09-2008, 08:53 PM
yeah its like its not signing in its just refreshing wierd never happend to me b4 and was working earlier today

Snooptaliah
10-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I get signed into Xbox Live but can't download anything once I'm in. All I get is an error saying "cannot retrieve the information from Xbox Live. Try again later." I also get re-directed to the Xbox home page on the website when trying to sign in, so I can't post there if I want to. Something is definately screwed up somewhere. I was wanting to try out some of the new Arcade games that came out yesterday. Getting tired of everytime I go to get on Live some part, or all of it are down. It would be one thing if it were just an occasional problem, but this is BS for a premium paid for service...

AOS Puck
10-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I know something screwy is going on at xbox.com because I have clicked on several friends and it kicks back "Sorry, page is not available". This is the same for some online and offline friends.

TatteredRagDoll
10-10-2008, 03:10 AM

That's something on your end more than likely. I've had that happen more than a few times. Like I would try to sign in on my husband's computer and it would do that. Then I'd go sign in from my laptop, no problem. *shrugs* have yet to figure it out.

Female Ninja
10-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Switch your web browser. I had the same problem the I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.

TatteredRagDoll
10-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Both my husband and I use Firefox actually.

Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.

Female Ninja
10-10-2008, 05:27 AM
Both my husband and I use Firefox actually.

Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.

Wow I have never had that problem on both my computers after I switched, so I don't know.

TatteredRagDoll
10-10-2008, 05:37 AM
I blame it on Alaska. That works with everything else. LoL

Tj1zzle
10-10-2008, 05:43 AM
i think things are still screwy over at m$ i couldnt get on for a while today. ever since that day of maintenance they took theres been reports of people not being able to connect on and off. ever since then ive been havin probs on and off

i think they ran into (or created) a few more probs. getting rdy for this new dash than expected

Jim Ignatowski
10-10-2008, 06:00 AM
i think things are still screwy over at m$ i couldnt get on for a while today. ever since that day of maintenance they took theres been reports of people not being able to connect on and off. ever since then ive been havin probs on and off

i think they ran into (or created) a few more probs. getting rdy for this new dash than expected

I'm glad I am not the only one with that problem. My ability to log into Live has been way screwy since they did those updates. Sometimes it will let me log in, but for the majority of the time it doesn't let me. Hope they get this nonsense straightened out soon.

Hammer 5O2
10-10-2008, 06:04 AM
all's good on my end up in Canada.

EOU Findub
10-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Yep, west coast is working fine as well...weird that Live/xbox.com isn't working for you. Maybe try clearing out your cache?