PDA

View Full Version : This game sucks!

MERCILESS MACK
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
I HAVE JUST WON EVERY TOURNAMENT IN A ROW TWO SEASONS RUNNING NOW AND GUESS WHAT YOU CAN'T SAVE UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED A TOURNAMENT AS WELL TO GET THE GRAND SLAM ACHIEVEMENT OXYGEN YOU REALLY ARE C*CK SUCKERS!!! I THINK I WILL JUST SETTLE FOR 950/1000 IN THIS GAME. YOU SHOULD BE ALOUD TO SAVE IN BETWEEN MATCHES WHAT A**HOLE THINKS OF THIS SH*T I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANOTHER OXYGEN GAME EVER AGAIN THEY CAN GO FU*K THEMSELVES!!!:mad:

Andii
10-09-2008, 09:28 PM
All that anger isn't going to get you anywhere mate.

I don't like the fact that you can't save in games, but I get on with it. I set aside a couple of hours a night to play a tournement in one sitting. I don't lose, so it isn't that much of a big deal. Once I have finished one tournement, depending on the time, I will either play another, or just leave it there saved until the next night.

I don't play this game just for the achievements either. I love darts and love playing the game regardless of achievements (I played this when we rented it out on my daughter's Wii too).

Uncl Ad
10-10-2008, 08:02 AM
I HAVE JUST WON EVERY TOURNAMENT IN A ROW TWO SEASONS RUNNING NOW AND GUESS WHAT YOU CAN'T SAVE UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED A TOURNAMENT AS WELL TO GET THE GRAND SLAM ACHIEVEMENT OXYGEN YOU REALLY ARE C*CK SUCKERS!!! I THINK I WILL JUST SETTLE FOR 950/1000 IN THIS GAME. YOU SHOULD BE ALOUD TO SAVE IN BETWEEN MATCHES WHAT A**HOLE THINKS OF THIS SH*T I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANOTHER OXYGEN GAME EVER AGAIN THEY CAN GO FU*K THEMSELVES!!!:mad:

Maybe you should play games for being Games..

Everyone slags off "poor achievement" lists etc but what did you do before achievements?? you just played them because you enjoyed them..:)

Shorty x360a
10-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Maybe you should play games for being Games..

Everyone slags off "poor achievement" lists etc but what did you do before achievements?? you just played them because you enjoyed them..:)

I agree 100% games shouldn't just be played for achievements, play a game for what it is, easy achievements would just be a bonus

p0rtfan
10-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Has anybody tried doing a whole season without saving AT ALL, as in doing it in one sitting.