PDA

View Full Version : ??Error: Could not unlock Achievements. HELP

Ed Boon
10-09-2008, 10:42 PM
So I am playing Mega Man 9 and I don't have any achievements yet and i just keep killing guys for screws so I assume its trying to unlock kill 1000 guys achievement but now every time I kill 1 guy an error side screen pops up and it says "Error" and below it says "Could not unlock Achievements." that's it. then i have to press the xbox button everytime i kill a guy because it keeps popping up!!!?? its annoying and i couldnt find anyone else with the problem. HELP!!
thanks
Boon

Da CRU Mughhh
10-09-2008, 10:55 PM
WOW that is very strange i have never heard of that, have you tired to reset your xbox and your cashe?

Ed Boon
10-09-2008, 11:02 PM
restarted it a few but not the cache, i can try it, whats the sequence again?

Da CRU Mughhh
10-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Hell i dont know if resetting yoru cache will help but its worth a try..

Go to the system blade and then select memory. Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X, X , Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

Ed Boon
10-09-2008, 11:39 PM
no go on the resetting the cache :( anyone have any ideas? I also just noticed that its not on my games played list although i have bought it and been playing it for a couple days ?? weird.

Female Ninja
10-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Wow never heard of this before, try redownloading it maybe....

Ed Boon
10-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Wow never heard of this before, try redownloading it maybe....

tried it already..

Ed Boon
10-09-2008, 11:52 PM
ok i fixed it, the problem was..... i have a mem card and a 120gb hard drive. i save all my stuff on HD and have my profile on my mem card so i can play rock band at friends... my mem card was full and I think thats where it saves the info on ur achievements so it had no where to save the info. deleted a MB off my mem card and now it works fine.,
regaurdless, thanks for the help
Boon

Female Ninja
10-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Well That least it works, and know we will know how to fix it if that problem happens to any of us or you again.

Da CRU Mughhh
10-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Good to hear you fixed it, yea there is no way i would have figured that out.. manly cause i never thaught about the whole memory card thing!! nor knew you were useing one lol