PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on this game?

Bomber v4
09-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Haven't played it yet, but was wondering what you guys think about it, because I was thinking about buying it.

Narsil
09-20-2006, 03:37 AM
If you played/liked Lego Star Wars 1.... its pretty much more of the same. There are a few improvements that make it better, hard to describe them all. And of course, it's just better because it is about the original 3 movies - better source material makes for a better game.

I enjoyed the first, so I'm enjoying this one - I'm working towards 100% complete, and then I'll finish out the rest of the achievements. It's a fun time - maybe a rental, but then again to get 100%/achievements itll take you longer than that amount of time.

I purchased it, I'm happy... yeah.

Sarge McLarge
09-20-2006, 03:53 AM
You can get a general idea of what people thought about the game from the threads below.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9453

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9308

U2MOFO
09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Im having fun with it (only a couple hours logged) but I think i certainly put this in the rental category. And if you plan on buying check out GamezNflix.. even for non members the game is $35.96 brand new... thats NON members.. only 32.36 for members.. so buy from them. and free shipping!

NevEP
09-21-2006, 12:22 AM
I bought it, it's a fun game. Nice change of pace from other titles on the system. I've played for a little over 20 hours trying to get the achievements. I'm a big Star Wars fan, so of course I enjoy this game. It's challenging in a way, but once you figure everything out it's really easy, although some missions still offer a challenge for not getting killed in.

Walcherina
02-23-2007, 04:49 AM
I think this game is great, and a lot of fun

bdg7884
02-23-2007, 07:38 AM
I like this game. It's fun, but playing every level like 5 or more times is a little much. Why is that every game is like this. Just let me play through once on insane and get it over with. I would recommend this game to any star wars or lego fan. Or anyone in general who is looking for a game to have fun playing!

Elfire313
03-16-2007, 12:42 AM
It's good for some mindless fun. But once you beat it I can't really see going back and playing it.

Sonic Avenger
03-16-2007, 12:54 AM
It's good for some mindless fun. But once you beat it I can't really see going back and playing it.

I'd agree. Sweet game with loads of things to do. Plenty of fun, but once it's done it's done. :(

Pez
03-18-2007, 02:29 AM
I Love Star Wars, I love Lego, I love Lego Star Wars, I love this game.

This game is action-packed, fun, never ever annoying (unless you aim for the undefeated achievements legit).

Even if you don't like Lego or Star Wars, I still suggest you atleast play a demo or rent it. It's one of the good games out there. Trust me.

~SS

InsaneGamer94
03-18-2007, 02:46 AM
it seems ok but needs improvement

Korix
03-18-2007, 07:14 PM
I hadn't played the first game but knew I didn't need to. I bought it for the Gamecube but played through it on the 360 for the achievements. I'll definately go play through it again and, with the immense collection I have, saying and doing that means something.

Bax x360a
03-18-2007, 07:26 PM
perfectly summed up

GEEN0
03-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Its an excellent game, i played it 2 player with my kids!! its right about once 100% complete (and all Ach's unlocked) replay is poor, but this game will keep u going for weeks and coming back to complete, actual cost per hours play is in the pennies. and the kids still put it back on just for fun

JBong6
03-26-2007, 06:27 AM
I liked the game alo,t I also killed the first game in the series to 100% as well. I say if u like Star Wars and u like legos this will be a good game for you.

Creech
03-26-2007, 03:31 PM
I have to admit, after playing for 45 minutes or so, I walked away and haven't felt compelled to pick it up again. Just not a particularly interesting game. My son really likes it, so I may try again next week when he gets here, play some co-op... But so far, just kind of a blah experience. Not bad, not good.

DFILL450
04-08-2007, 06:20 AM
idk its an allrite game...got me some achievement points which is always a good thing

Clockeye
04-11-2007, 01:13 AM
i got 1000 and had a great time doing it. fun gameplay, some funny jokes, nice achievements.

luggs69
04-11-2007, 10:50 AM
i thought it was an awesome game fun game play addictive even though i have completed it i will keep playing it to see if i can beat my super story mode times 10/10

SPRAYandPREYcom
05-01-2008, 02:10 PM
spent one hour trying to get c3po on the back of the snowmobile this game totally sucks and i have know idea why the hell xbox is drooling over lego games this will be THE LAST LEGO GAME I EVER PLAY and will look at people with a strange eye who say that they enjoy lego games xbox has got a freaking hard on for lego games this game is terrible its as enjoyable as taking a constipated crap now there making lego star wars 3 4 5 6 indiana jones lego 1 2 3 LEGO HALO FOR CHRiists sake since no one else is saying it I guess ill have to these lego games are all crap not even worth 5 dollars or renting it absolute torture doing the levels even with a walkthrough staring you in the face lego star wars it total crap well youve been warned.. why dosent xbox just remake every game in LEGO since there so desperate for new titles and have lost alot of creativity with there games what a bunch of crap how about lego tomb raider how about a tøny hawk lego hmmm i know transformers lego what no no i can see it now batman lego oh wait there allready making that one LEGO GAMES = CONSTIPATED CRAP youve been warned .....comming soon 2010 grand theft lego ...

eli1277
05-01-2008, 06:34 PM
to the guy above my post..... Have you ever heard of punctuation? LEGO Halo was an April fool's joke by the way.

Anyways, about the game now. I loved it. I never played any of the LEGO games before but this one was fun. I thought it was a bit much having to go through the levels so many different times to get the achievements but with that put aside, I think you would like it.

Very much looking forward to LEGO Batman.

v00d00d
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM
im quite new to xbox 360 well ahd it ages just another PC took all my time, im playing lego SW atm and its great prob one of the most fun games that there is out there!

dacunhasilva
07-16-2008, 09:40 AM
spent one hour trying to get c3po on the back of the snowmobile this game totally sucks and i have know idea why the hell xbox is drooling over lego games this will be THE LAST LEGO GAME I EVER PLAY and will look at people with a strange eye who say that they enjoy lego games xbox has got a freaking hard on for lego games this game is terrible its as enjoyable as taking a constipated crap now there making lego star wars 3 4 5 6 indiana jones lego 1 2 3 LEGO HALO FOR CHRiists sake since no one else is saying it I guess ill have to these lego games are all crap not even worth 5 dollars or renting it absolute torture doing the levels even with a walkthrough staring you in the face lego star wars it total crap well youve been warned.. why dosent xbox just remake every game in LEGO since there so desperate for new titles and have lost alot of creativity with there games what a bunch of crap how about lego tomb raider how about a tøny hawk lego hmmm i know transformers lego what no no i can see it now batman lego oh wait there allready making that one LEGO GAMES = CONSTIPATED CRAP youve been warned .....comming soon 2010 grand theft lego ...

What the heck does this post mean?

There may be people who don't like this kind of games... but I can't agree with this post. I just think the guy who wrote it was really frustrated because of I don't know what.

By the way, this game is fun. I can't say it is the best game ever but it can give you a few hours of entertainment. If you are in doubt, just give it a try by renting it.