PDA

View Full Version : Lost Data Odd Story

Spades68
10-10-2008, 04:04 AM
Basically I had played the game and had gotten all of the weapons for the most part and unlocked probably 6 characters and had a load of high levels.

(Short Version is down below if you care even less about my feelings)

So anyway I started to work on the arena and glork achievements and boosted my arena achievement for like 2 hours up to 32 wins and was going to finish the following day...

My boost bud was done for now so I decided to work on glork myself and hell I sucked at it and had a friend who has a guitar hero controller :)

Naturally I went down to his house and recovered my epic gamertag onto his machine and downloaded the castle crashers game onto his console. So we just picked up right away on "All you can Quaff" and we beasted up for 36 wins / 16 losses....

Still no achievement and I was obviously completly burned out I mean hell we played up till we had 20 wins that zero'ed out all my losses so I had 20 total points.

Ok so he wanted to see the game and first looked at the "Player Statistics" screen and I noticed first my RED KNIGHT being lvl 1. Bleh not right *QQ* and so on... All data gone and what not, so I go home redownloaded my tag to my machine.

Yup all gone and when I was on his machine I started the game with the red knight and then exited to map to see if it was locked and it was so I did started the game and it prolly autosaved when I went to the map.

Short Version: Went to friends house recovered tag down there and realized all my data was reset then went home and comfirmed it by re-recovering onto my machine.

Help: Can I get my data back? Am I boned? and why do I have 36 wins on glork and no achievement, the games were hosted with only 2 people in the match total but they were all legit ranked hosted by me.
________
Bondage Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/fetish/bdsm/)

Spades68
10-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Can I please get some kind of feedback I mean I tried putting some thought into this post, all I'd like is some kind of assistance... :(
________
Ass Asian (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/142/asian/videos/1)

darkenednight
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Usually if you just sign-out and sign back in it re-registers your data, as long as you didn't start a new game.

DinnerandaShow
10-18-2008, 05:22 PM
OMG there are so many topics about this already.