PDA

View Full Version : World Tour Released Early?

good ol boy366
10-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Well, somewhere it did:

YouTube - GH4 Eye Of The Tiger

This is the same guy who I subscribed to last year because he got GH3 early and posted a bunch of charts. I would say this is a demo, but an achievement pops up at the end so that leads me to believe it's the real deal!

Basketballgaz
10-11-2008, 12:46 AM
I have also seen a couple videos for Eye Of The Tiger. As far as I can tell this game is not out yet (It's not due for release in the UK until November 7th) but then we always get games late :( lol.

All I can say is if he does have it then I am so jealous!

good ol boy366
10-11-2008, 01:58 AM
yes, i've seen the video elsewhere as well, but he unlocked an achievement at the end of that video, which you cannot do unless he has the game.

here's another video of a song that hasn't been released anywhere else thus far (that i know of):

YouTube - GH4 Beautiful Disaster

EDIT: he has a "living on a prayer" video up now and he confirms in the "more info" section that he's working his way through the first tiers and will take requests after a while...other people in the comments section confirm that they've gotten it early as well!

EDIT 2: he now has "some might say" up and he plays drums with the rb set so you can see how that works.

if anyone finds out where and who is selling it early, please post the info!

Iv VeNoM vI
10-11-2008, 05:10 AM
yes, i've seen the video elsewhere as well, but he unlocked an achievement at the end of that video, which you cannot do unless he has the game.

here's another video of a song that hasn't been released anywhere else thus far (that i know of):

YouTube - GH4 Beautiful Disaster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v_rWPi6648&feature=user)

EDIT: he has a "living on a prayer" video up now and he confirms in the "more info" section that he's working his way through the first tiers and will take requests after a while...other people in the comments section confirm that they've gotten it early as well!

EDIT 2: he now has "some might say" up and he plays drums with the rb set so you can see how that works.

if anyone finds out where and who is selling it early, please post the info!

Damn VERY nice find. This guys gonna have them all up but do you care if i just add this to my thead? i was trying to keep all song chart info/discussion in that one:(

good ol boy366
10-11-2008, 05:31 AM
Damn VERY nice find. This guys gonna have them all up but do you care if i just add this to my thead? i was trying to keep all song chart info/discussion in that one:(

if you like...i thought about just posting it in there myself to keep the forum as clean as possible, but i thought that someone getting a copy of the game 16 days early warranted a new thread.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-11-2008, 05:35 AM
if you like...i thought about just posting it in there myself to keep the forum as clean as possible, but i thought that someone getting a copy of the game 16 days early warranted a new thread.

:( Go look what i put and see if you like that k? if you dont ill delete it.

Crimson Ridley
10-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I know there was a video where somebody played it at some convention and they unlocked the One Time Solo Artist Achievement. But this seems to be the real one. First of Many? What is that? 5 Star a song? I must know the Achievements!

good ol boy366
10-11-2008, 04:42 PM
:( Go look what i put and see if you like that k? if you dont ill delete it.

it's fine, man...no worries.

I know there was a video where somebody played it at some convention and they unlocked the One Time Solo Artist Achievement. But this seems to be the real one. First of Many? What is that? 5 Star a song? I must know the Achievements!

yeah, i remember toymasheen getting an achievement at the scorehero day at neversoft...pdtrejc, or whatever his name is, said in the comments that the achievement is for completing the first gig...i asked him nicely to do a vid showing the achievements...hopefully, he'll consider doing it.

Iv VeNoM vI
10-11-2008, 06:16 PM
it's fine, man...no worries.

yeah, i remember toymasheen getting an achievement at the scorehero day at neversoft...pdtrejc, or whatever his name is, said in the comments that the achievement is for completing the first gig...i asked him nicely to do a vid showing the achievements...hopefully, he'll consider doing it.

We already found the achievements:):):)check the threadd!

dm master
10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
i quite like seeing the charts but it dose make me want the game more :(

lucky bastard tho

Valiant Goat
10-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Nice find! I guess I'll be watching a lot of youtube videos of the next little while :p

Crimson Ridley
10-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Am I weird? I want to watch every video but I also want the game to be one big surprise, and have the joy of sight read FC's instead of watching a video and knowing what to expect.

Yeah I'm weird...

good ol boy366
10-12-2008, 01:13 AM
Am I weird? I want to watch every video but I also want the game to be one big surprise, and have the joy of sight read FC's instead of watching a video and knowing what to expect.

Yeah I'm weird...

naw man, that's not weird...a lot of people want to have true sight-reads when they first play the game.