PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to do to get SMASHER. I got 30 no achievement

mossberg
10-11-2008, 12:33 AM
DO you have to get 30 windows on your on or can your co-op partner get 15 and i get 15. its imposible to get 30 windows by yourself in one day. My partner got the achievment during the middle of second day and i never got it. Any Tips. i played defult setting on co-op easy street.

ColdMolasses
12-17-2008, 02:06 AM
I would also like to know this. I have tried getting it but no luck.

mistwhisper117
06-06-2009, 06:57 PM
You have to get it yourself, your partners windows do not count. And remember it must be done in one day, so you will need to smash windows of both subscribers and non-subscribers most likely to reach the 30.

i still havent gotten it either though

Flopsy86
09-19-2010, 08:14 PM
When I got Smasher, I got it at the 4th house on Tuesday which was glitched if it had to be done all in one day. I did break a lot of windows on Monday but not quite 30.

It was either a very late achievement popping and I had got 30 or I did break my 30th window on Tuesday and it made the achievement pop.

I know it had to be done all in one day but it didn't seem to be the case for me.

The co-op partner I had at the time got it eventually also, his advice was go right up close to the houses to increase the paper throwing accuracy. He lost a lot of lives using this method so it may take a couple of tries to learn a route.

CanuckLefty
10-26-2010, 08:05 PM
this one seems quite tricky at first but here's my advice;

You don't need to finish the level to get the achievement so don't bother delivering any papers. Use them all for smashing.

Easy street, day one is the best level to do this on.

Go slowly.

Subscriber houses do count.

TOP TIP: make a note of where paper bundles are. if you run out of papers and aren't near a bundle, run into something. you'll get 10 more, and sometimes you'll start a second or two back as well (for a second go at a window).

I unlocked the achievement two or three houses after crossing the road.

The above quote is from PeaceSquad in a similar thread. I just unlocked this achievement this afternoon; it's money. It make take you three or four tries, but follow the quoted advice. It works.