*Spoilers* Who else thought...

PanchoJoshi

That the way you learned how to walk and stuff was clever?

Like, when your one you learn how to walk and interact.

Then at 10 you get your Pipboy, I just think that that was a really clever direction they went in.

Makes more sense for a baby learning how to walk in a video game then a grown man.

In Before Pirate, Arrrg

he says SPOILERS in the title dumb ass read the f***** title n**** f***** JEALOUS.

I don't give a shit.

He's posting spoilers about something he's obtained illegally.

It's against the law, against the forum rules, and again the site etiquette.

If you want to discuss illegally downloaded software, go to a website/forum that allows such things, don't play 360a with your bollocks.

This is a place where REAL gamers come to chat about stuff and get excited about games they have been waiting years to play. We DONT want idiots like you ruining the enjoyment of the rest of us by bragging you are a criminal all because you got a game 3 weeks early (oh yeah did i mention you got it ILLEGALY!!!)

I call for a ban for the people ruining the other 99.9% of the x360a users by getting games way to early.

this is a place where real gamers come to chat about stuff and get excited about games they have been waiting years to play. We dont want idiots like you ruining the enjoyment of the rest of us by bragging you are a criminal all because you got a game 3 weeks early (oh yeah did i mention you got it illegaly!!!)

i call for a ban for the people ruining the other 99.9% of the x360a users by getting games way to early.

agreed! /101

goothgone, why the fuck are you defending that asshole? You are breaking the law, no two ways about it. You are scum and you make me feel sick. Its people like you that bring the gaming industry down

For the record i dont download illegal music or games but why are people like you complaining so much about bringing the games industry down when so many people are downloading illegal music and your not flaming at them for bringing the music industry down. I dont mean this as an attack on you but it just seems some people (maybe not you) are happy to download as much music as they like but as soon as someone else downloads a game they get all angry, which seems hypocritical to me.

That's a fair enough and common argument, Wehttam.

But remember this is a gaming community, and gamers tend to care more about games than music.

If it was a music community, that argument would make a lot more sense.

I personally couldn't care less about downloading certain band's albums because I know what they earn from merchandise, and I don't respect their record companies.

Bethesda on the other hand, I respect.

people really get on their soapbox about games for the simple reason that, unlike music piracy, game piracy is quite hard. You need a lot of bandwidth to download 7gig games. You need special DVD recorders and discs. You need technical knowhow to modify your console.

If, like music, it was a case of "download p2p or torrent software, download game, burn to cd, play in xbox" the EVERYONE on here would do it. Its NOT a moral issue its teenagers whinging about not having what someone else has got.

For the record i dont download illegal music or games but why are people like you complaining so much about bringing the games industry down when so many people are downloading illegal music and your not flaming at them for bringing the music industry down. I dont mean this as an attack on you but it just seems some people (maybe not you) are happy to download as much music as they like but as soon as someone else downloads a game they get all angry, which seems hypocritical to me.

I agree with you two and with OutLine. I stopped downloading music illegally because of the way I felt about the film and gaming communities. Any form of illegal downloading is wrong. You will put these companies out of business!!

agree with this. and btw its not good downloading game but its good downloading music and movie? 90% of people will have download the game if our 360 will have read the game

Wow, can't believe this thread isn't locked yet...

Anywho, there is quite a difference between downloading a $14 cd which the band probably sees about 20% profit of anyway... and downloading a $60 game where 90% of the money heads on over to the developer.

Most bands make money on show tickets, not cd sales. CD revenue goes to the record companies.

Not justifying anything here... I'm just trying to say that game developers like Bethesda lose a LOT more money from someone downloading a game than a band loses from someone downloading one of their cds.

Not to mention, nobody comes on this site and talks about a cd that 99% of the forum can't talk about because it doesn't come out for another two weeks and the poster illegally downloaded it.

Basically, we don't care that they're downloading games. The whole developer losing money thing is almost completely unrelated.

We don't want them talking about it here.