PDA

View Full Version : Arena and Glork Achievement Help

Spades68
10-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Looking for someone to boost the arena achievement and glork achievement with. Please only respond or post if you actually want to do the achievements. I'm getting a tad sick and tired of the same old "go to the achievement trading thread and post and add" because the posts there are from people who obviously don't want to do the bloody achievements.

I been adding and deleting people for 3 days now and I can't seem to get a hit on a single person who actually wants to do the achievements.

Those to which would rather waste more of their time to flame and cry, well.... I live in America and I'll do whatever I please.

Post here if you want to do the 2 achievements or add GT: Spades68

MkMaster13
10-12-2008, 07:40 AM
ill do it
my gamertag is
MkMaster13

Nightdragon
10-12-2008, 01:13 PM
You are going to get the exact same people in a new thread that you got in the achievement trading thread.

Lets face it, not everyone is a saint and lots of people will quit out, it's the way it goes. The best thing you can do is just ignore their tag and find someone else who is willing to help.

NOT post a new thread saying you know what the trading thread is, and STILL ask for someone to help you.

Thats the best way of going and getting an infraction.

So please use the achievement trading thread.