PDA

View Full Version : SvR 09- GOING TO BE AWSOME!

SLEEPAH
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
I was one of the people who hit S v R 2008 all achievements during the first week of release and Hopefully to help out again this year
This game will be awsome... Do not believe the hate on this game YOU KNOW FOR FACT THQ loves thier gamers and we love thier games...
09' will be awsome

KING CRUZ 777
10-12-2008, 11:49 PM
I agree this game is gonna kick ass

raptor_256
10-13-2008, 01:35 AM
looking forward to create a finisher and better tag matches

davie mac
10-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Agreed the new Smackdown maybe the best so far. It will definately, by the sounds of it, be the best in recent years.

Can't wait for November 7th, well 6th if game.co.uk stay true to form.

afunk117
10-13-2008, 10:34 AM
cant wait.

Taker447
10-13-2008, 12:12 PM
i wasn't to hyped for this game but once the achievements where released i have wanted this so much. can't wait for it.

kentarulez
10-13-2008, 04:13 PM
I might get this game, because I've had every other one of the WWE games, but I really wanna finish of '08 first. I try and make the achievements last.

afunk117
10-26-2008, 09:16 AM
the commentary in this series is shit so this year it better be better

Vegetan
10-31-2008, 03:29 AM
just ordered this from play.com along with the mighty gears 2 :D

i for one couldn't care less about the commentating as long as the career mode is awesome :P

and on a side note....to the guy above this post....why r you anticipating guitar hero 3 whenever world tour is out next month? lol

afunk117
11-01-2008, 12:06 AM
just ordered this from play.com along with the mighty gears 2 :D

i for one couldn't care less about the commentating as long as the career mode is awesome :P

and on a side note....to the guy above this post....why r you anticipating guitar hero 3 whenever world tour is out next month? lol

ive never had a guitar hero so i dont want to spend 300 and it turns out crap. i'd be fucking annoyed

InSoMnIaC_190
11-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Well it is def. awesome the graphics are great and there is a lot of gameplay with all the Road to Wrestlemania stories plus Career mode. The game is outdated though like all wrestling games. There is a sign that says Santino + Maria = Forever lol. Plus it still has Coach with Cole on Smackdown and JR with King on Raw which is understandable because they do the voiceovers and story WAY before all the draft and stuff happened.

AntiMacro
11-05-2008, 05:49 AM
The game takes some big steps forward in the gameplay - particularly the Create-A-Finisher, but it takes huge steps backward in the areas of user content.

No more create-a-belt or create-a-PPV. No trading of created wrestlers online. No assigning of stats to created wrestlers (though that might unlock...I hope!)

Every single create mode other than the new create-a-finisher got a severe downgrade or outright removal. Why in the world would they remove the ability to trade your CAW?

InSoMnIaC_190
11-05-2008, 10:38 AM
I agree, fun gameplay but big problems as well. Severely outdated and I doubt DLC will fix this come on now.

Horrible camera outside of the ring too. The belts still look funky. HORRIBLE Career mode so far because all it consists of is picking an opponent then beating them to try to get a 5 star match then you have a match to become the number one contender then you get a title match rinse and repeat for ALL titles no story at all.

The Road to Wrestlemania mode while a cool concept it has seriously dumb story lines.

The CAW clothes and all seem the same people were saying it would be better but I do not see a difference.

But other than that I think the arenas are great I guess and the actual gameplay and controls are solid. It just feels kind of incomplete and for $60 and another year to wait for hopefully a better fleshed out game is kind of much.

It has it's charm and I was loving it for a while until I beat Takers Road to Mania and got Halfway on Cenas then tried the career mode. Made a CAW and his moveset and created a finisher it just felt like "Now what" besides going through the Road to Mania stories and doing Career just for the achievements I don't know what else to do.

afunk117
11-06-2008, 05:42 AM
whats the 200g achievement

InSoMnIaC_190
11-06-2008, 07:41 AM
whats the 200g achievement

People are saying it is for beating all of the Road to Mania character storylines.