PDA

View Full Version : Several Achievements Questions

DirectorSe7en
09-21-2006, 01:27 AM
I just had a couple different questions hopefully someone can shed some light on these.

I basically want to know what things might disable the achievements.

Can Penalties be turned off?

Do the periods have to be 5 minutes?

When simming seasons, I've read other peoples posts that they aren't getting the 3 years in a row achievement. So, can this and other franchise achievements be obtained thru simming?

Lonsta DaMonsta
09-21-2006, 02:26 AM
You can mess with penalties, quarter length, etc--- anything EXCEPT playing with more than one controller at any part of the game-- and still unlock achievements. The 3 year one worked fine for me, just MAKE SURE your team is actually winning the playoffs if you do sim.

PerpetualHeaven
09-21-2006, 02:58 AM
I just had a couple different questions hopefully someone can shed some light on these.

I basically want to know what things might disable the achievements.

Can Penalties be turned off?

Do the periods have to be 5 minutes?

When simming seasons, I've read other peoples posts that they aren't getting the 3 years in a row achievement. So, can this and other franchise achievements be obtained thru simming?

well, you should be playing your stanley cup games just incase. I haven't gotten that far yet but i'm assuming you can sim through as i've heard you can. Just incase you should play it through besides I played through my entire first season.
As for Period lengths, they cna be shot down to 1 minute so that 100 game can be done in 5 hours.
It's a very very easy game you should be done in 2 days depending how much you play.. im guessing.. 15 hours is the most and you could get them all in like 6-7 hours.. i've only played around 5-6 today.. but i've been messing around with things.. there's alot of content in the game..

DirectorSe7en
09-21-2006, 03:30 AM
Nice, thanks guys. I owe you one.