PDA

View Full Version : Final straw

Noisy Neighbour
10-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Ok ive sat down, carefully considered my options, and decided that the next person to quit out of a multiplayer battle is going to get f'ing stabbed!

Seriously, im going to stab them in the face.

To anyone that reads this who also quits out of matches, please know that you are completely and utterly hated by everyone and as stated earlier will soon have a stabbed face.

IMAMEX
10-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Quitters suck.

Dex
10-13-2008, 03:06 AM
This is why I refuse to quit drinking alcohol.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit.

bob150
10-13-2008, 03:34 AM
I finally gave up trying to play online because people quit on me. I hate these idiots.

Almighty Tubsta
10-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Yes, complete asses, i had someone quit near end of GGaHT!!!

F'in fuming, I was

kenjik
11-26-2008, 02:20 PM
This is why I refuse to quit drinking alcohol.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit.

Abso*effin*lutley and omg the amount of times I've almost won only to have it snatched away by some pri*k who can't take losing to quit the match 3 seconds from the end.

Lucent Beam
11-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, it's really frustrating.
The only time I ever quit out of a match was when And Justice For All came up on vocals and I was like "Uh, no" so I sent the guy a message saying "Hey, I didn't want to sit there hitting the mic for 8 minutes while not singing so I quit".... and then we proceed to get matched again twice in a row and he quit out both times at the last second because he was losing. Whatever.

Anytime anyone quits out, I send them a message to tell them to stop being a jerk and learn how to be a good sport, something most people should have learned in kindergarten. And then I file a complaint for them being unsportsmanlike.

Da CRU Mughhh
11-26-2008, 04:22 PM
LOL, not sure if your playing them just for fun or going for the achievements. but if your going for the achievements, try boosting them with a Friend that is how i did it! Other wise people do it just to be a dick so they dont' lose!

chronovore
11-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Quitters in RB bother me more than quitters in any other game. It's crazy; playing through a song and having it yanked out from under is like pulling the plug on the DJ stand at a party. It's a total buzzkill.