PDA

View Full Version : I liked Civ 4, should I get this?

a Kool Kukumber
10-13-2008, 02:37 AM
I played Civ 4, and I adored it. It was so fun, hours of endless fighting and building. For this Holiday, I want to get into RTS games again. I have LOTR: BFME2, but I don't like it too much. I plan on getting End War, and another RTS. Would Civ Rev be a good choice? And is it easier than Civ 4. Thanks guys.

HuNNiE BuNNiE
10-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I think Civilization Revolution is a great game and if you like any of the previous installments, I am sure you would like this one. Although the game doesn't seem much easier, the Scenario options make wins a lot easier and add a lot of fun to the game with different set-ups. I personally love the Beta Centauri Scernario and if you get Civilization Revolution I highly suggest it:)

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
10-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Great game. I am currently renting it but can see myself buying the next instalment.

The scenario's are great and I also love the Beta Centauri scenario as you can do almost anything with it.

If you like these games then buy it as it is something that you can go back to time and time again and for achievements it can be repetitive but an easy 1000 really imo.

Try before you buy ;) although if you liked previous Civ Rev games then I would buy it. Only 30 on play.com :D

Tekoa55
10-19-2008, 12:24 AM
Civ. Revolution is a fun game. I have 910 G on it (Since my signature thing isn't working it says I only have 840, but I got more achievements on it). A lot of the achievements are easy, and if you like strategy games I'm pretty sure you would like this.