PDA

View Full Version : Bobblehead Locations (Ones I've Found)

omegamustard
10-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Vault 101 - On Your Dad's Desk when leaving

The Republic of Dave - On bookshelf in Museum of Dave on the right.

Paradise Falls - Inside the Slave Masters house(Euology's pad) On a table.

Rivet City - On Dr. Li's table in science lab

Evergreen Mills - Market Bazaar in the back - on a shelf in the upper right hand side behind the Raider Trader that doesn't attack you.

Vault 106 - In the living quarters second level main room. On a table in middle of room.

Deathclaw Sanctuary - right at the beginning on a table next to a rotting Brahmin corpse.

Yao Guai Tunnels - In the Den, on top of a metal box on the right side of your map near some water.

Megaton - In Sheriff Lucas' house. - posted by Rubiq

Arefu - Inside the Sheriff's house. - posted by Sms4001

Bethesda Ruins - Inside the East Bethesda building, top floor near the door to the bridge. - posted by Shadow83

Dunwich Building - Inside the Virulent Underchambers, right before you leave the chambers on the floor right beside the door. - posted by Strygrog

Vault 108 - Cloning Labs - posted by Necromancer2k8

Fort Constantine - C.O. House - In the basement. In a safe in the wall. - posted by Necromancer2k8

Greener Pastures Disposal - In a small office covered in Radiation - posted by rubiq

National Guard Depot - In the Armory, you must first go through the Training room and Offices, you'll come out of a door in the main room, hit the power switch on the wall to your left and then you can get into the Armory door. It is on a shelf in the Armory. -
posted by Tylerko

Arlington National Cemetery - house to the north bobblehead is in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs. posted by moosey82

Raven Rock - Must get on your first run through here, you cannot go back. - posted by Sms4001

WKLM Broadcast Station - go to the WKLM Broadcast station, face south and drop off the small cliff, then turn to your right, its somewhere along there.
Its a tiny manhole cover thing and it is quite hard to spot as its tucked away.
it also helps making your way to about half way towards Faded Pomp Estates, then turning facing North, then go dead on North.
*edit* go to the WKLM and turn on your local map, it should show a doorway to sealed cistern....... I always forget about the local map - posted by Srippa

Head directly west from Casey Smith's Garage, look for tattered banners strung up. Use your local map or you may miss it. Posted by Strygrog

rubiq
10-13-2008, 11:16 PM
There is one in Sheffif Lucas house in Megatron too.

theres a black doctor too, think called jones (location i cant remember) hes got one in his crib too.

Matt Jo
10-14-2008, 12:43 AM
I know there is an achievement for finding 20 of these but is that all there are in the game or are there more than 20?

russian box
10-14-2008, 01:02 AM
also sombody said there is 2 before you leave the valt. but i only found one :( ??

Factone
10-14-2008, 03:38 PM
how'd you all get the game early?

Da CRU Mughhh
10-14-2008, 03:45 PM
WOW how do people get the game soo early. i never get games early! is it as good as its made up to be?

russian box
10-14-2008, 05:19 PM
one of the shops in my town is selling it. thats how i got my copy

Sms4001
10-14-2008, 11:00 PM
i found one in the house of the sheriff guy while doing the "Blood Ties" misson. dont remember his name but if you are doing this quest you will run into him.

Shadow83
10-15-2008, 09:42 AM
I've found on in the west bethsoft building (top floor near the door to the bridge) it's the lock picking one.

In one of the houses in minefield think it's the bottom left one it's on the top floor STR 1(Can't remeber which one it is at work atm)

Seems theres one just before you leave the vault at the door you have to double back when the guards come out. Read it somewhere not found it myself.

The one on your dads desk is medicine +10, Dr Li's is +1 INT these are permanent boosts so try and get it early add to skill points gained.

Thats all for now :)

Louie2Point0
10-15-2008, 06:51 PM
:confused:Hey one question is how do you guys already have the game
Another question should I get this or Fabel 2 please message me at xboxandwii@yahoo.com

Abaddon37
10-15-2008, 10:59 PM
can someone confirm if there are 2 bobbleheads in Vault 101?

Matt Jo
10-16-2008, 02:23 AM
Evergreen Mills (http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/wiki/editpage/Fallout_3_Evergreen_Mills) - Evergreen Mills Foundry -Market Bazaar - In the back, past the trader.

My friend told me about that one. Can anyone confirm it or give more details. I have been to the bazaar but where is the trader?? The bazzar is very dark and hard to see. Is the trader the guy who sells the weapons or what?

IcE SH0cK
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
damn it man, how the hell are people gettting these games early. Im really getting pissed now:mad:

Psil0X
10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Can't wait 'til this game gets released for the public so i don't have to read peoples stupid off topic whining about how other people have the game already. Thats whats making me pissed right now

jwmc1971
10-16-2008, 03:06 PM
how do you get the keys for the houses in minefield ? i have bensens key from a previous mission .

PanchoJoshi
10-16-2008, 05:36 PM
I can confirm that there are 2 bobble heads before you leave the vault.

1) When your 16 on your way to the goat, its on your dads desk.
2) when your 19 and you have to leave the vault.

Strygrog
10-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Virulent Underchambers > Under Dunwich Building
Right in the stair well before you exit.

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 12:17 AM
thanks , last one for the 10 heads achv .

Matt Jo
10-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Evergreen Mills (http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/wiki/editpage/Fallout_3_Evergreen_Mills) - Evergreen Mills Foundry -Market Bazaar - In the back, past the trader.

My friend told me about that one. Can anyone confirm it or give more details. I have been to the bazaar but where is the trader?? The bazzar is very dark and hard to see. Is the trader the guy who sells the weapons or what?

any details on where exactly this one is?

omegamustard
10-17-2008, 12:47 AM
In the very back, past the friendly trader, it is on the upper right side of a cabinet.

laundryman
10-17-2008, 12:50 AM
WOW how do people get the game soo early. i never get games early! is it as good as its made up to be?

They downloaded pirated copies.

Abaddon37
10-17-2008, 04:00 AM

ok where is it when you leave the vault? no one has given exact location

Ray5555
10-17-2008, 06:37 AM
one of the shops in my town is selling it. thats how i got my copy

Nice try but I know you pirated it, or are selling a pirated copy. Since the Game doesn't ship to retailers until this monday.

omegamustard
10-17-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm gonna add everyone's name to the first post and add the bobblehead locations as they are found. As for all the pirated copy chit chat, this isn't the right topic for that, if you want to moan about not having the game yet, take it somewhere else, this is about Bobblehead locations.

JamesTDumbaxx
10-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Yeah so if you don't like it you can :rant:"GET OUT":rant:

Shadow83
10-17-2008, 10:12 AM
You need to remove the minefiled one I started a new game and went to the houses and couldn't find it again. The locking picking one is there tho.

I couldn't find the other one inside the vault either spent best part of an hour running around looking for it.

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 01:00 PM
how did you get into the houses at minefield ?? they all say they need a key to enter . i only have one key from a previous mission .

rubiq
10-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I got in the minefield houses by lockpicking them i think, there was a old smashed up building where some sniper was trying to shoot me, i killed him and im sure he had a key for one of the houses. I havent found/recall seeing any bobbleheads in Minefield though.. just ammo and caps and the sniper rifle...

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 01:14 PM
weird , when i go up to the doors is tells you whos house it is and it requires a key . oh well ..

Shadow83
10-17-2008, 02:17 PM
The key from the sniper seems to open all the doors but there isn't a boble head in the house. I got confused with the Simmons house in megaton. There are a few skill books in there tho.

Deekstar
10-17-2008, 02:34 PM
im guessing there are only 20 heads as there only seems 2 be 20 slots on the collector stand in megaton house.

Deek

Shadow83
10-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Theres one for each skill and each ability. Thats why you should take 10 in a skill or go past 90 in skills(tho i've not hit the cap on these yet so don't know if they can go higher)

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 04:11 PM
once you reach 100 in any skill or 10 in a special ..thats it . no + signs like in oblivion ...

rubiq
10-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Found another bobblehead, this is a agility bobblehead

Located slighty to the left of GREENER PASTURES DISPOSAL SITE south of Vault92 It is in a small office covered in radiation

I think that should help you find this one, Good luck:locked

DreadfulCorpse
10-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I shall be using the list when I get this, there are 20 for the achievement, right?

darkandlong
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Is there really 2 in Vault 101? Where? Can you go back in after leaving? If not I'm going to be so pissed, I thought I looked everywhere.

Super_Chicken
10-18-2008, 03:27 PM
How do you get the one in the sheriff's house in megaton if you blew megaton up lol?

jwmc1971
10-18-2008, 04:39 PM
reload . dont erase any saves you make . that way you can even get the extra one out of the vault w/out starting a new game . the game will unlock saves even if you go back to previous areas .

Sms4001
10-19-2008, 08:46 AM
How do you get the one in the sheriff's house in megaton if you blew megaton up lol?

I'm pretty sure your screwed in that case.. that's what you get for being EEVILL! lol

Syrax
10-19-2008, 10:57 AM
I can't seem to find any of these. I have been trying to find the Vault 101 ones, the Simms and the Arefu. I can't find a single one of them. Why?:confused:

Tylerko
10-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Another bobblehead is in national guard ARMORY. on the shelf right in front of bunker doors I wasn't able to open. you have to get through the whole building to get it.

+10 small guns

Sms4001
10-19-2008, 05:24 PM
reload . dont erase any saves you make . that way you can even get the extra one out of the vault w/out starting a new game . the game will unlock saves even if you go back to previous areas .

are you trying to say that you could go back on saves to get the bobblehead achievements? that does not seem like it would work because if you loaded up a previous save to go all the way back to the beginning in the vault then you would lose all your progress. I don't think it carries over the bobble head counts from save to save . not sure if that made sense or not... but i sure hope there was not 2 in the vault because i only got the medicine one :(

jwmc1971
10-19-2008, 07:04 PM
im not sure buts there a chance it will . the game keeps track what you do all the time .

Junbo
10-20-2008, 01:09 AM
im not sure buts there a chance it will . the game keeps track what you do all the time .

Im not sure about the Bobbleheads, but it doesnt work that way with Kills atleast ;/

Sms4001
10-20-2008, 01:54 AM

i don't know if this one is real? i have searched this whole evergreen mills area and have not found any market or friendly people.. there was a super mutant in an electric cage and 3 shacks but i cant find any trader or bobble head! is this real or not?

EDIT: Nvm found it.. its a +10 barter btw

omegamustard
10-20-2008, 02:39 AM
Where is the national Guard ARMORY? I know where the Depot is.

Tylerko
10-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Where is the national Guard ARMORY? I know where the Depot is.

It's a part of the national guard building. There are locked doors which cannot be picked, they have to be opened by a switch. In order to get to the switch, you'll have to go through the other two parts of the building (one of them are offices). The switch is not very noticeble and it's located in the "entrance" part of the depot (but you cannot get there unless you go through the other parts).

moosey82
10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I found the luck Bobblehead in:
Arlington National Cemetery, house to the north bobblehead is in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs.

Sms4001
10-21-2008, 10:02 PM
just found one its in in raven rock (you go there as part of the main quest) and its in a room right before you enter the control room its on a table.. its +10 energy weapons.

MrGonza
10-21-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah, grab it while you can ^, I don't think you can get back into the place afterwards if you take a certain option in the game (i wont spoil)

Im on 17 now, just looking for those remaining 3 then its 1000/1000 :)

also, i am certain i grabbed one in one of the metro tunnels on my travels, it was where theres a small tunnel leading to the next set of tracks, usually where there's fire and a few raiders camping out if you know what i mean.
I have no idea where though, it was early on in the game so i think it would be the metro tunnels on the way to rivet city.

Strygrog
10-22-2008, 02:41 PM
I think the tunnels one was on the counter of one of the burned out ticket booths.

Deekstar
10-23-2008, 12:31 AM
think im gonna have 2 start a new game just too do bobbleheads at 17 and cant find anymore though i cant get back to raven rock boo :mad:

Deek

MrGonza
10-23-2008, 12:42 AM
yeah im missing just 2 now, scoured almost the whole map with no success.
can't get to the vaultec HQ, that looks quite interesting aswell but those metro tunnels are pissing me off.

Sms4001
10-23-2008, 06:20 PM
shouldn't there be an official guide out soon? someone needs to go to the store and write them all down or something lol

Deekstar
10-23-2008, 08:57 PM
prima guide out on 28th i think same day as US release

Deek

simonx314
10-24-2008, 01:38 AM
Can someone please tell me how to find my father's desk? I've entered Vault 101 to look for the medicine bobblehead and I can't find my father's desk anywhere.

braddelo
10-24-2008, 08:12 AM
Im on 17 now, just looking for those remaining 3 then its 1000/1000 :)

Not even out and you are done with it. Crazy.

Strygrog
10-24-2008, 01:22 PM
When you go back to 101 for Trouble on the Homefront, the bobble head in the office with the rebels. Look for the room with the cook robot from the beginning of the game and all the blood.

Srippa
10-25-2008, 01:24 PM
There's one in the Drainage just south of WKLM Broadcast station.

Feda
10-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I've found one - Agility, at small office building (one room) at toxic waste dump site, area rounded by fence very close to crashe alien ship (where you find alien blaster), it's south-east of the crash site, at the top-right corner of the map square just below crash site...
bobblehead is on the office desk table

Dr. twinkletits
10-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Dang..... this game is out already? Doesn't come hear till the 28th!.... or a week after, depends on when my store feels like getting it i guess.

MrGonza
10-25-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks Srippa, one more found now :) just 1 to go and we have the full list.

The one in the drainage south of the WKLM Broadcast station is literally just 3 secs walk south, not inbetween the station and the ruins in the distance :p

Kester
10-25-2008, 06:36 PM
ok, i was told that in the official guide it says that the unarmed bobblehead is in rockopolis oO next to argyles body
coordinates Lat. -26, Long. -07
i've been busting my head, trying to figure out how these coordinates work with the map and still no luck :(

Sms4001
10-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks Srippa, one more found now :) just 1 to go and we have the full list.

The one in the drainage south of the WKLM Broadcast station is literally just 3 secs walk south, not inbetween the station and the ruins in the distance :p
so where is this then? i teleported to wkml station and there's not much around there cept rocks from what i have seen is it by anything?

Sms4001
10-25-2008, 08:12 PM
also, a quick note to everyone and the original poster.. the bethesda ruins one is actually the east building and not the west and the raven rock one was pasted wrong.

MrGonza
10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
go to the WKLM Broadcast station, face south and drop off the small cliff, then turn to your right, its somewhere along there.

Its a tiny manhole cover thing and it is quite hard to spot as its tucked away.

it also helps making your way to about half way towards Faded Pomp Estates, then turning facing North, then go dead on North.

*edit* go to the WKLM and turn on your local map, it should show a doorway to sealed cistern....... I always forget about the local map :P

Sms4001
10-25-2008, 09:00 PM
^ holy crap dont know how you ever found that one! lol that was so small! but the local map helped thanks.. one more guys!

MrGonza
10-25-2008, 10:10 PM
rockopolis..... ive given up on this one, must be a location somewhere not marked on the map or something, a shop etc.

cant for the life of me think how Lat and Long come into the map, unless theres a fold out map somewhere in the guide.

Sms4001
10-26-2008, 12:36 AM
rockopolis..... ive given up on this one, must be a location somewhere not marked on the map or something, a shop etc.

cant for the life of me think how Lat and Long come into the map, unless theres a fold out map somewhere in the guide.

yeah it seems like its going to be like the one we were just talking about.. some super small place right next to a place you can actually travel too :(

Kester
10-26-2008, 06:02 AM
if someone who has the guide posts the whole list here, then we can compare the locations we know to that rockopolis one, maybe there is something close to it or at least we'll know the rough area where to look

Deekstar
10-26-2008, 09:57 AM
so is there one in raven rock i started a new game in case i had fudged it up by missing it out.

Deek

SierraPL
10-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Greener Pastures Disposal - In a small office covered in Radiation - posted by rubiq

Toxic Waste Dump Site - at small office building (one room) at toxic waste dump site, area rounded by fence very close to crashe alien ship (where you find alien blaster), it's south-east of the crash site, at the top-right corner of the map square just below crash site...
bobblehead is on the office desk table - posted by Feda

This is the same locations :(

omegamustard
10-27-2008, 12:11 AM
alright changed.

MrGonza
10-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Hey man, WKLM Broadcast Station wasn't me, it was Srippa. ;)

MJA
10-27-2008, 03:51 AM
Rockopolis is a hidden underground city. I don't know where it is but you can find out about it in Tenpenny Tower from the old guy with the rifle. You can also check the computer in his room for more information. Argyle is the old mans ghoul body servant.

Sms4001
10-27-2008, 06:05 AM
hmm so i wonder if its close to the tower or if reading the info on the computer would make a location pop up? the plot thickens... dun dun dun

Tylerko
10-27-2008, 07:04 PM
so... does anyone know where Rockopolis is? there is no concrete hint in tenpenny tower.

MrGonza
10-27-2008, 08:22 PM
It said something about Argyle and the underground and how he should visit more often but ive scoured the place and theres nothing to be found there still.

anyone know how to get into the old guys safe maybe?....

Kester
10-27-2008, 08:57 PM
unfortunately there is nothing in the safe that could lead to rockopolis

Meese_Rancher
10-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Can anyone help me in locating Greener Pastures Disposal, National Guard Depot, and Arlington National Cemetery?

Also, where is this bobblehead in the besthesda west building, ive been to the top floor and I cannot find it?

Thanks alot

Strygrog
10-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Its the Besthesda EAST building.

Strygrog
10-28-2008, 03:55 AM
Unarmed - Rockopolis
Head directly west from Casey Smith's Garage, look for tattered banners strung up. Use your local map or you may miss it.

:woop:

Sms4001
10-28-2008, 07:14 AM
Unarmed - Rockopolis
Head directly west from Casey Smith's Garage, look for tattered banners strung up. Use your local map or you may miss it.

:woop:

holy crap you found it! thanks man heres to 1000 GS :) just to clear it up use your local map for sure and the "door" looks just like a rock so when you see the banners just walk right up to them.. don't look around forever for a sewer type entrance like i did lol :)

mikeh88
10-28-2008, 07:28 AM
holy crap you found it! thanks man heres to 1000 GS :) just to clear it up use your local map for sure and the "door" looks just like a rock so when you see the banners just walk right up to them.. don't look around forever for a sewer type entrance like i did lol :)

Wow 1000 already? How long did that take you?

MrGonza
10-28-2008, 07:32 AM
its not the hardest game to get 1000 on, its all pretty simple if you dont miss anything, unlike those damn online achievement games :uzi:

took me around 50+ hours to get 1000, but thats including searching every building and location thoroughly on the map and going off and doing random stuff.

Im pretty sure you could get it all with the bobblehead guides and stuff in waaaay waaay less time than that.

p.s. thanks Strygrog

mikeh88
10-28-2008, 08:40 AM
That's cool 50+ hours. I'm planning on playing for about 2 weeks until Mirror's Edge is out to give that a try so hopefully I'll be able to finish the game by then.

DemonI81
10-28-2008, 02:59 PM
"Arlington National Cemetery - house to the north bobblehead is in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs. posted by moosey82

Raven Rock - Must get on your first run through here, you cannot go back. Arlington National Cemetery, house to the north bobblehead is in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs. - posted by Sms4001"

Double post in the guide.

euanpetrie
10-28-2008, 04:49 PM

I still cannot find the second one here before you escape the vault. Can someone confirm where exactly it is? I looked everywhere around Jonas' room/office and found nothing, do you get this now or when you return to Vault 101 later in the game?

Kester
10-28-2008, 05:12 PM
there is only 1 bobblehead in vault 101. the medicine one. there is no second one

wvu76
10-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Tag...nice work. Sticky please.

collapsedbeef
10-28-2008, 07:23 PM

they dont leave their myspace pages on private heh

DarkSpur5
10-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Vault 106 - In the living quarters second level main room. On a table in middle of room.

Ok so I just got this one and it is NOT in this exact location. It was on the second level OFF of the main room in the living quarters. One of the hallways that lead off of this room has alot hospital privacy screens. At the end of that hall is a dead end room. Directly across from the door you came in is a bookshelf that has the bobble head.

Sporty Flea
10-28-2008, 08:02 PM
[edit]
I fail, found the bobblehead in the sherifs house ;p

Thanks in advance.

Big Papa 07
10-29-2008, 03:51 AM
I just wanted to say this guide could be a bit more detailed.... just a bit... but it is good. Nice work.

MTS badillin
10-29-2008, 06:39 AM
So anyone has a detailed list? i got confused... are there really only 1 in Vault 101?

omegamustard
10-29-2008, 07:32 AM
the list on the first post is complete, it tells the location of all 20 bobbleheads. They may seem hard to find at first, but once you have explored the whole map it is a lot easier to find all the locations.

Projekt
10-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Can someone list the bonuses to each bobblehead? Or atleast confirm that there are bobbleheads for every skill (+1) stat bonus?

TehClownsta
10-29-2008, 02:17 PM
So i there only twenty bobbleheads?

Chaosflare
10-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Bobbleheads give to the following:

#01 - Energy Weapons - Raven Rock (Level 2, colonel Autumn's quarters, on table)
#02- Big Guns - Fort Constantine (CO quarters, inside open safe)
#03- Endurance - Deathclaw Sanctuary (initial chamber, next to corpse pile)
#04- Explosives - WKML Broadcast Station (Sealed Cistern, next to ham radio)
#05- Speech - Paradise Falls (Eulogy's Pad, on table)
#06- Perception - The Republic of Dave (Museum of Dave, bookcase)
#07- Agility - Greener Pastures Disposal Site (Office, on table)
#08- Repair - Arefu (Evan King's house, on table)
#09- Science - Vault 106 (living quarters, medical bay eastern wall, on shelves)
#10- Charisma - Vault 108 (Cloning lab, on table)
#11- Lockpick - Bethesda Ruins (Bethesda Offices East, top floor, on desk in central room)
#12- Small Guns - National Guard Depot (National Guard Armory, shelf in equipment storage)
#13- Sneak - Yao Guai Tunnels (on metal crate, eastern area of central cavern)
#14- Barter - Evergreen Mills (Bazaar, Jack's northeast alcove; top right shelf behind the Work Bench)
#15- Melee Weapons - Dunwich Building (Virulent Underchambers, mall maintenance room)
#16- Unarmed - Rockopolis (next to Argyle' Body)
#17- Medicine - Vault 101 (Dad's clinic table)
#18- Strength - Megaton (Lucas Simms' house, sheriff's bedroom, on table)
#19- Intelligence - Rivet City (Science Lab, on table)
#20- Luck - Arlington House (cellar shelves)

Hope that helps anyone in any way. Was gonna post my list, but got directed here.

Remnryme
10-30-2008, 03:04 AM
^ thats all of them.

i think we have the same guide dude :woop: