PDA

View Full Version : Custom Weapons Build Guide -Dont read if you dont want to know

rubiq
10-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Can only be built at Workbenchs

Schematics Rockit Launcher
Requires
Leaf Blower
Conductor
Firehose Nozzle
Vacuum Cleaner

Schematics Nuka Grenade
1 Bottle Nuka Cola Quantum
Tin Can
Abraxo Cleaner
Turpentine

There are many more to find and build too.:uzi:

Feda
10-14-2008, 09:31 PM
do you have to have the schematics or can you build it just with components and workbench available?

itxaka
10-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Schematics - Shishkebab v.2
Motorcycle gas tank
Pilot light
Lawnmower blade
Motorcycle Handbrake

Differences with v.1 = 10% improvement

Schematics - Bottlecap Mine
Lunchbox
Cherry Bomb
Sensor Module
10 Bottlecaps

jwmc1971
10-16-2008, 11:35 AM
rail gun ...crutch ,steam gauge assembly , pressure cooker , fission battery .

dart gun ... toy car , radscorpion poison gland , paint gun , surgical tubing .

imo , this guy is the 1 gun for taking down big enemies . it has -1000 hp per leg , crippling the bastard so he cant lunge at you , then shotty to the grill . works great on the mongo mutis , yogi bears and those big claw guys . i guess you have to make all versions to get the gs ...

Strygrog
10-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Schematic DeathClaw Gauntlet
Wonderglue
Leather belt
Medical Brace
Deathclaw Hand

Found in the F.Scott Campground in the lower left portion of the map

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 12:08 AM
i knew that freakin brace was there for a reason ..thanks !!

Psil0X
10-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Dart Gun

- Paint gun
- Rad scorpion gland
- Toy car
- Surgical tubing

Railway Rifle

- Crutch
- Steam gauge assembly
- Fission Battery
- Pressure cooker

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Dart Gun

- Paint gun
- Rad scorpion gland
- Toy car
- Surgical tubing

Railway Rifle

- Crutch
- Steam gauge assembly
- Fission Battery
- Pressure cooker

dude , i posted this 2 posts above you .. try reading first .

Psil0X
10-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Sorry man, gotta quit smoking this herbal shit. Toguht i doublechecked and was surprised noone had posted them x-/

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 04:25 PM
no im sorry , didnt mean to sound like i was flaming you . thanks .

ok , i can confirm that these are the only weapons needed to get the 30 GS weapon-smith achv . i just got it for making the deathclaw one . thank to the poster . i will link rubics thread in the quest guide thread for achvs .

BTW , the schematics for an upgrade to the bottlecap bomb and a bench AND a leather belt ( which i have seen all over but when i needed the bastard it took me 3 hours to find find ! ) , wonder glue and leg brace are in Jockos pop & gas station . any extra parts are in the power station about 300 feet from there .

daz0rz
10-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Where the hell are these workbenchs? Ive been looking everywhere lol

jwmc1971
10-17-2008, 11:44 PM
most buildings and factorys have one , power stations and gas stations and there is one at the trader place in megaton . most of the time there is enough crap next to the bench that you can almost make most of the stuff . the bench has a blue vice on it and usually tools and underneath theres a bottlecap mine ( most benchs have one ) . what locations have you been to ?

F Stumbleduck
10-18-2008, 03:42 AM
Schematic locations:
Nuka Grenade - Cliffside Caverns, head deep into the dungeon and look for a door leading to a Yao Gwai (I know I spelled that wrong) cave, then head deep into THAT dungeon and eventually you'll find them. They're in a corner that has some radioactive water near it.

jwmc1971
10-18-2008, 11:28 AM
i like how they try to play off the bears real name ...YOGI !

Super_Chicken
10-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Do you need the schematics in order to build each device or just the parts?

If you need the schematics can you guys post the location of those as well?

jwmc1971
10-18-2008, 04:36 PM
yeah , thats the whole thing , you cant just put any old stuff together and as far as the locations ...work in progress . one way is to check any vendors stuff under misc. they have a lot of them , including the caravan guys . you really only need the 6different v1 ones . v2 & v3 are for more powerful versions and the grenade ones give you higher quantity's of that device .

Strygrog
10-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Schematic for Bottlecap mine location
Jocko's Pop and Gas Stop

Sms4001
10-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Schematic locations:
Nuka Grenade - Cliffside Caverns, head deep into the dungeon and look for a door leading to a Yao Gwai (I know I spelled that wrong) cave, then head deep into THAT dungeon and eventually you'll find them. They're in a corner that has some radioactive water near it.

where is this??

Deekstar
10-19-2008, 05:36 PM
dont know if this has been posted but if you find a copy of a schematic thats when you get v2, got the sheesh kebab from the survival guide and found another in a safe in tenpenny tower after i let the gouls in god knows y as they killed tenpenny and now im buggered for the shoot em in the head as both he and crowley are dead. anyway when i got the second it popped up with sheeshkebab v2

Deek

FaW II HaVoK
10-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Awesome :) Ty :)

Strygrog
10-21-2008, 02:11 AM
Railway Rifle Schem. At MBPL-13 Power Station (small building)
Shiskabob Schem. Just east of SatCom Array NN-03d in a metal shack

xxMaceXxx
10-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Does any1 know where to find a leather belt? Im allready through the story and ive found about 10 of these but KNOW i need one for my last weapon to build .... so if any1 know where to find plz tell me!!!!

gurnard
10-28-2008, 07:36 PM
as well as the already mentioned schematic at cliffside caverns, you can get another nuka schematic from doc hoff, the travelling salesman, and another if you complete the nuka cola challenge for the girl at girdershade.
now the the ingredients for the nuka grenade will make three intead of one. (i have over a hundred of these lovelies).

same goes for bottlecap mines, and i know you can go to v4 with those, because there is a 4th schematic in daring dashwoods safe (although i cant get it now thanks to roy philips. there's gratitiude for ya)

my dart gun is now at v3 and makes deathclaws look silly.
1st schematic is at tenpenny tower, sold by the store owner. 2nd is at the power station below ravenrock, third is from hannibal when you complete the lincoln memorial quest.

you can also get a third shishkebab schematic from the leader of the family during the arefu quest, i got it by bringing a peaceful solution to the quest, but you could probably just kill him and get it too.

wvu76
10-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks man this will come in handy.

SierraPL
10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Does anyone know where to find a Pressure Cooker?
I need one for my last weapon to build .... so if any1 know where to find plz HELP!!!!

InfernoX222
10-29-2008, 02:13 PM
The pressure cooker is in the Super-Duper mart - there are also 2 leather belts in the back room by the sentry robot. Hold "B" to turn on your pipboy light to find them... It was a bit dark for me :D

If you havnt raided the Super-Duper mart yet i suggest you do so.. It has alot of Ammo and about 10 grenades/mines... And all the parts for the Railway Rifle... The only disappointng thing is that it didnt have the power fist like it did in the video :(

Hope this helps :D

Chaosflare
10-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Bottlecap Mine
- Lunchbox
- Sensor Module
- Cherry Bomb
- 10 Bottle Caps

Dart Gun
- Paint Gun
- Toy Car
- Radscorpion Poison Gland
- Surgical Tubing

Deathclaw Gauntlet
- Wonderglue
- Medical Brace
- Leather Belt
- Deathclaw Hand

Nuka-Grenade
- Nuka-Cola Quantum (1)
- Turpentine
- Tin Can
- Abraxo Cleaner

Railway Rifle
- Crutch
- Fission Battery
- Steam Gauge Assembly
- Pressure Cooker

Rock-It Launcher
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Firehose Nozzle
- Leaf Blower
- Conductor

Shishkebab
- Motorcycle Gas Tank
- Lawnmower Blade
- Pilot Light
- Motorcycle Handbrake

chupacabrax
10-29-2008, 04:00 PM
yeah, this is good... you need to edit the first post and place them all up there, with schematic locations as well.

Chaosflare
10-29-2008, 04:13 PM
I'll post the schematic locations once I have the time. As of this moment, I have to prepare for class. x_x

geneon101
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
you also get the Railway Rifle schematic as part of a reward for doing "Stealing Independence"

SierraPL
10-29-2008, 07:30 PM
The pressure cooker is in the Super-Duper mart - there are also 2 leather belts in the back room by the sentry robot. Hold "B" to turn on your pipboy light to find them... It was a bit dark for me :D

If you havnt raided the Super-Duper mart yet i suggest you do so.. It has alot of Ammo and about 10 grenades/mines... And all the parts for the Railway Rifle... The only disappointng thing is that it didnt have the power fist like it did in the video :(

Hope this helps :D

THX m8, i got it

InfernoX222
10-29-2008, 08:07 PM
you also get the Railway Rifle schematic as part of a reward for doing "Stealing Independence"

Haha HI Geneon!!!!!!

Yea SierraPL I actualy joined just to give you the location :Bounce: Enjoy!

SpinelesS
10-30-2008, 01:05 PM
With all these people looking for parts I cant help but worry.

Do items you have sold remain in the stores you sell them or do they disappear?

Also can you store junk in a container somewhere and have the contents remain there for the rest of the game?

DeltaN8A
10-30-2008, 01:43 PM
so in peoples opinion which is the best to make ..?

Railway rifle and Dart Gun sound good.. for now :p

InfernoX222
10-30-2008, 02:22 PM
With all these people looking for parts I cant help but worry.

Do items you have sold remain in the stores you sell them or do they disappear?

Also can you store junk in a container somewhere and have the contents remain there for the rest of the game?

The ones i have sold are still there... And if you put something in a container it is there for good - But I dont take chances... I know the ones in my house are ok so i just store it all there...

And DeltaN8A - Those 2 guns are AWESOME but I really love the Shotgun... And the Rock-It launcher really never runs out of ammo so thats always fun :boom

Johnny1154
10-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Does any1 know where to find a leather belt? Im allready through the story and ive found about 10 of these but KNOW i need one for my last weapon to build .... so if any1 know where to find plz tell me!!!!

Go to rivet city to the medical clinic, opposite the medical clinic is the doctor's house. Pick the lock to get in and there's a leather belt in a suitcase in the corner of the room.

hestar
11-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Does anyone know where to find Turpentine? it's the last thing I need to make the bomb and to get the achievement thanks alot ahead of time!

NM,I found 2 in Smith Casey's garage if any one is wondering

SNUFFY
11-04-2008, 09:20 AM
can someone pls help.i dont know where hell do u get a crutch.last thing i need to make the rail gun.

Yuitsu
11-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Minefield is good for parts. Scrapyard for the bike parts.

That said, I need wonderglue and a paintgun. Both things I've had, sold, and are no longer reavaliable from the vendor..

Giant Enemy Cat
11-20-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm a bit confused...

To get the Achievement, all I need is: The correct parts of every device?
When I get all the parts for all the devices, do I get the Achievement?
Do I need to look for these "Schematics"?

judagrmn
11-20-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm a bit confused...

To get the Achievement, all I need is: The correct parts of every device?
When I get all the parts for all the devices, do I get the Achievement?
Do I need to look for these "Schematics"?
You only need to find the schematics for each of the 7 weapons and build them one time each to get the achievement. After that the additional schematics you find increase the damage of each weapon made.