PDA

View Full Version : im appologizing

fignewbin
09-21-2006, 08:24 PM
dear forums,

recently i scammed a new member named falconclan. at first i thought it would be funny to get 20 wins in DOA and then just leave him in the dust, i was right. i decided to go and do it for a second time, this time i let him get 19 wins and then i destroyed him with christy, i had my laugh but then i started thinking about how pissed i would had been to get screwed over twice, and then it really hit me when i was banned from one of the only sites i go to on the internet, my favorite xbox 360 site, and a very helpful one at that. im not looking for everyone too forgive me, i know im an asshole for doing this. even if i do get banned right away again just for posting, i just want to let everyone here im sorry. not just for the scamming but for the flaming as well.

im sorry forums, please let mr figggz return?!
lets forget about the past, and lets start having goodtimes!

Minty
09-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Its down to Falcon as far as im concerned. If hes willing to try and take the wins over you again, then fair enough. If not, then shit happens.

Cola Alone
09-21-2006, 08:29 PM
er... nvm just kidding, sorry.

fignewbin
09-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Its down to Falcon as far as im concerned. If hes willing to try and take the wins over you again, then fair enough. If not, then shit happens.

sounds fair enough.. ill get him the 20 wins in a row, for real this time.

Fonkey Monkey
09-21-2006, 08:34 PM
errr welcome back, dont be a douchebag this time :mad:

snafegeeza
09-21-2006, 08:37 PM
let him get his wins back and then we will welcome you back

Webb
09-21-2006, 08:39 PM
sounds fair enough.. ill get him the 20 wins in a row, for real this time.

If not, I'm gonna jet over there and kick your ass!! :mad:

I mean, if you were truley sorry, you should give him the wins, re admittance to the forum or not!

invincible rob
09-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah and Ill supply daWebb with a fiendishly big boot.

TimidKillah
09-21-2006, 08:44 PM
This one's gonna take some time to clear up. Falcon told me he was sending out his 360 for repairs. But I'm gonna help him with some wins from my S rank whether or not fignewbin stays true to his word.

L3giOn
09-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I personally don't think we should let you back. You're like one of the people that cheats on halo, gets banned, and then begs Bungie to give you your account back. Pathetic...

fignewbin
09-21-2006, 08:48 PM
I personally don't think we should let you back. You're like one of the people that cheats on halo, gets banned, and then begs Bungie to give you your account back. Pathetic...

woah woah woah, first off this isnt a beg, this is me appologizing.

L3giOn
09-21-2006, 08:50 PM
woah woah woah, first off this isnt a beg, this is me appologizing.

Whatever, it's up to the admins, but I personally feel you're just saying what you think we want to hear so you can be a member again.

fignewbin
09-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Whatever, it's up to the admins, but I personally feel you're just saying what you think we want to hear so you can be a member again.

well ill let you have your opinion, but your right its completly up to the admins.

L3giOn
09-21-2006, 08:55 PM
well ill let you have your opinion, but your right its completly up to the admins.

Trust me, it's not COMPLETELY up to the admins. They respect the opinions of the mods.

Fonkey Monkey
09-21-2006, 08:56 PM
actually minty already said it was up to falcon;)

L3giOn
09-21-2006, 08:56 PM
actually minty already said it was up to falcon;)

Does that mean Minty can't change his mind? I don't think so.

Webb
09-21-2006, 09:00 PM
But that doesn't mean that Falcon's say is final. Thats a fact.

And as Timid said, that could cause some complications!! And because we are such a great community, we don't have to let him back in, cause the rest of us have pulled together so that this kid doesn't feel all bad!!!!

I personally think that it is a mistake to let him back. Who's says he won't do it again. Once a scammer, always a scammer!!

fignewbin
09-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Trust me, it's not COMPLETELY up to the admins. They respect the opinions of the mods.

k well im not gonna argue. i understand that they respect your opinion, but still me being banned is in their hands.

fignewbin
09-21-2006, 10:21 PM
But that doesn't mean that Falcon's say is final. Thats a fact.

And as Timid said, that could cause some complications!! And because we are such a great community, we don't have to let him back in, cause the rest of us have pulled together so that this kid doesn't feel all bad!!!!

I personally think that it is a mistake to let him back. Who's says he won't do it again. Once a scammer, always a scammer!!

well no thats not true, have you ever seen the movie con air? in that movie there is a molester/child killer and he sees a little girl and he goes over to her sits down and has a tea party with her, the camera goes away for a few moments and it shows him back on the plane later and the girl comes out of her house to wave good bye to the plane. so yeah people CAN change.

Webb
09-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Ha ha! Poor example FB! Thats a film :p

aPerfektFIaw
09-21-2006, 10:31 PM
I also think he shouldn't come back.... not right now at least. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

And thats the bottom line. What good is a punishment and what kind of an example does this set?

If I stumbled across this in the community, I would have the mindset that I can screw anyone over, and all I have to do is apologize.

Shenanigans.

Webb
09-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Errrrrr, Perfekt, we ain't making omlettes :p

Waaaaaaaak
09-21-2006, 10:44 PM
We're not??

Then why's fig got egg on his face?

Maka
09-21-2006, 10:57 PM
IMO, He shouldnt be allowed back...

Cola Alone
09-21-2006, 11:02 PM
well no thats not true, have you ever seen the movie con air? in that movie there is a molester/child killer and he sees a little girl and he goes over to her sits down and has a tea party with her, the camera goes away for a few moments and it shows him back on the plane later and the girl comes out of her house to wave good bye to the plane. so yeah people CAN change.

YEAH! Just like one movie, spiderman, proves radioactive spiders DO give us
powers!! Jeez i've been trying to tell you guys...

aPerfektFIaw
09-21-2006, 11:09 PM
...whats the point of the warnings that were given, and the ban-hammer falling, if it all can be pushed aside just like that?

Like a mother scolding her children, putting them in time-out, they generally become better behaved kids because they do not want to sit in a corner again...

unless webb's about to hand out spankings? :p

Minty
09-21-2006, 11:15 PM
There is an awful lot of people here that dont want FB to return, and as they all seem to be more senior members of the website, then their views will be taken into view.

The ban is coming back in- if Falcon wants that changed it will be. If not, then at least the apology was given.

The Killer 47
09-21-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't really think apoligizing is good enough for fucking someone over twice. When you trade achievements, you put trust in the other person that they will hold up their end of the trade. All that you (topic creator) have done is prove that you are untrustworthy. I've been burned before and I'll never play with that person again.:mad: Do you think anyone on this site is going to trust you after they've seen what you have done?

Shawn Lesane
09-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Hmm iam also new to this forum and i read the whole thing between these two.Okay he apologize for his mistakes but he fooled him twice not only ones , twice.And thats bull*****. I would say , give him 2-3 months until he could come back to the forum.Enough time to realy change your mind , if you want to.

Crash
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
It is nice that he appologized and admitted he was wrong. And I believe that he should have a chance to return and prove that he has learned from his mistakes, but not until after he serves a temporary ban. He need to take his punishment and learn from his mistakes, and hopefully, it will make him think twice before he might try something like this again.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-22-2006, 12:57 PM
It is nice that he appologized and admitted he was wrong. And I believe that he should have a chance to return and prove that he has learned from his mistakes, but not until after he serves a temporary ban.
While I agree with Crash, deep down I don't see how having him back on the site will serve the community. No one will trust him, and trust is a huge part of any community. Personally the fact that he did it twice shows the character (or complete lack thereof) that he has, that action alone speaks volumes.

Crash
09-22-2006, 01:06 PM
While I agree with Crash, deep down I don't see how having him back on the site will serve the community. No one will trust him, and trust is a huge part of any community. Personally the fact that he did it twice shows the character (or complete lack thereof) that he has, that action alone speaks volumes.

I agree he will have no trust from other members, myself being one. That is something he would have to work hard at to gain back. Everyone at some point has done something, whether it be big or small, that has upset people that they regret doing and wish they could take it back. The fact that he has come and said he was in the wrong (as long as he is telling the truth and not just saying it to return) is a step in the right direction. Like I said, give him some time away to realize what he did is not tolerated here, and when he comes back (if he does), hopefully he will prove that he can be trusted.

TimidKillah
09-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Personally the fact that he did it twice shows the character (or complete lack thereof) that he has, that action alone speaks volumes.

Well said, but what bugs me is that he did it twice to the same individual,even after Falcon shouted him out the first time. Fig had to know that the community would be watching the outcome of their second trading session together and still he screwed Falcon over.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Well said, but what bugs me is that he did it twice to the same individual,even after Falcon shouted him out the first time. Fig had to know that the community would be watching the outcome of their second trading session together and still he screwed Falcon over.

Exactly the Scorpion stings the Mantis that is trying to save him from drowning because it is all the Scorpion knows to do.

xfrancox
09-23-2006, 08:13 AM
FB is an irresponsible immature child and quite honestly an exact model of the type of member that this site could do without. He has been known to spam, flame, AND cheat other members. He rarely brings anything of value to the table and has shown that he doesn't learn from his mistakes. Is everyone forgetting that he has already received a temporary ban? This is his SECOND ban!! He obviously didn't learn the second time and this isn't baseball. We don't need to give someone 3 chances. He did the same thing to me. He would harass me on AIM calling me all sorts of names, trying with all his might to insult me and I just told him to go away. Once he needed help in Dead Rising he was messaging me with "Oh Im so sorry, please I was a jerk, just help me please!" Now he's doing it here with someone else. Why? Because he is a child who obviously needs to grow up. How many times can you honestly accept an apology from someone like this? FB I said it once and I'll say it again. In my eyes, you are not welcome here. And I am saying it now, if you are let back in I will watch you like a hawk until you screw up again, which you will. How many bans will it take before you get it? Save yourself the trouble and just take the hint. Leave.

Minty
09-23-2006, 08:32 AM
He kinda doesnthave the choice on whether he comes back or not at the mo :p

xfrancox
09-23-2006, 08:35 AM
Oh I know, I just wanted him and everyone else to know where I stood on this subject.

Pugnutter
09-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Well as a new member also i joined this site to build on the already impressive comunity that you guys have here. and that fact that FB has scammed the same guy twice and said a few other things to members id have to say a perm ban is on the cards.

thats just my opinion as i know that one bad member can upset the apple cart for a lot of people. i used to run a quake III arena clan and this thing happend from time to time with members being dicks so i know this is something that the mod's will have the final say on when all is said and done

As said in many previous posts the fact that this dude did it twice is cause enough for a perm ban just my opinion

peace out

IMportdreams95
09-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Well in my opinion fucking someone over once is good enought. there is no reason why he should be welcome back in our "community"?.

All of us come here for 2 reasons. 1.) We love video games, and 2) we are a big family, we are always helping each other out either with games, or personal triumps.

Honestly if you cant decide, lets make a poll,. make it in the Red Room if you want.. those are members that mean something and let them decide his fait...

Lastly, if he was so freaking sorry why would he have done it twice? this just doesnt make since, and if thats not worth banning., then admins.....what is?

Minty
09-23-2006, 02:20 PM
He Is Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!