PDA

View Full Version : Level 36? ascestic hall

orionst
09-21-2006, 08:52 PM
I got stuck in this level and need help bad. At the start of the level i follow the zigzag path to an intersection.Take the east path and fought the golem next to an enchanted device and followed the path north to next screen for a treasure chest. The problem is that after i open the chest and head back to the enchanted device i can't get on it to get back to the intersection. I look everywhere in this part for the path that i took here but could not find anything :confused: Anybody has this problem?? I spent at least 2 hrs going back and forth but could not find any other way back and had to find a bunch of golems every minutes and i'm getting nowhere.Is this a glitch? I would apreciated any help. Thanks

TheMollywhopper
09-21-2006, 09:02 PM
There are 3 ether pods total in this area that you have to find before moving on... Do you have these?

orionst
09-22-2006, 01:20 AM
There are 3 ether pods total in this area that you have to find before moving on... Do you have these?

You may have been talking about a different level. This level is the one right after i defeated Sayaka in the Iwato village for the first time. Going out of the village to search for At the end of this level is the Warlord shrine's, i think. Thanks for the reply.

TheMollywhopper
09-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Have you defeated the devil golem in that area yet?

orionst
09-23-2006, 02:09 AM
Umm..i don't think so.Who's the devil golem?:confused: the level i am on is the one where Atsuma go to find the ascetic. It's right after the Change of heart achievement ( defeat Sayaka at Iwato village). thanks for trying.