PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 Boss

General Rebel
10-14-2008, 03:19 PM
I have tried to beat this guy so many times,
I slide then hit B which seems to work the best, but only a few times.
After that, he seems to hit me repeatedly & I can't get away no matter what, & my health goes down super fast.
WTF
maybe 600 gp is good enough...

UK Mylo
10-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Dude, your over thinking it. Seriously, I just got 850gs on my first play thru (about 1-30 mins, inc record time & not dying achievements), and all I did was basically spam the attack buttons.

It's really not hard, just keep using the 7 hit combo (it's custom made, so the buttons are what you want) but I basically used XX, AA, BBY for the ENTIRE game.

Don't bother using slides & shit, the game doesn't require it, just spam the shit out of the attack buttons, build ur up green bar and release a power move when you can (LB + A, B, X OR Y).

General Rebel
10-17-2008, 05:22 PM
I was able to beat that boss & eventually the whole game.
I really appreciate your post Mylo.

Comment:
The XX AA BBY worked great -but- it doesn't work all the time.
At the end of the game the bosses have the X side red & I used the slide into them technique which worked okay. When I hit the B side -only open side- I could only get one hit in then they would get me!
Anyway, I have 750gp & am deciding if/when to go through again.

This game is annoying. :eek:

REBEL

UK Mylo
10-18-2008, 03:38 AM
I was able to beat that boss & eventually the whole game.
I really appreciate your post Mylo.

Comment:
The XX AA BBY worked great -but- it doesn't work all the time.
At the end of the game the bosses have the X side red & I used the slide into them technique which worked okay. When I hit the B side -only open side- I could only get one hit in then they would get me!
Anyway, I have 750gp & am deciding if/when to go through again.

This game is annoying. :eek:

REBEL

You can change your combo on the fly by pausing the game, but you don't really need to to. I never used combos on the last 2 bosses, as they never seem to open up enough for it to work. The trick to beating SLJ & the last paladin, is to just follow the green side "simon says" style, and by doing this you automatically get 6-7 hits on them and finish with a knock down.

If you need further help, send me a message on Live and I'll talk you thru it.

master_shake_350
10-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Like Mylo said! I know button mashing is extremely nooby but you got to do this in this game. But how can you be stuck on the fourth boss IMO the bosses are easy except the last one.