PDA

View Full Version : Question about Co-op achievements

eXtremeWiso
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
How do they actually work? If my friend for example finished a level of an activity while I was offline, will I still get the achievement when we finish it all? Its kind of confusing. Im thinking about restarting just in case and we're still in the beginning anyways.

KemicalSupreme
10-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Are they 2 different modes? Single player and then co op with different missions? They did a terrible job describing how this works? I do not want to waste my time!

InSoMnIaC_190
10-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow I just did ALL the Ronin missions in co-op with the same person too and no achievement for me but he got it. It says on my checkboard all the Ronin missions are co-op completed. Do I have to do the prologue too?

PSYKOKUD
10-15-2008, 05:43 AM
Me and my friend played through all of the Sons Of Samedi mission in Coop and it unlocked for both of us i just invited him to my game it also unlocked the single player achievement. We didn't have to play the prologue together. Working on Ronin Now. In regards to eXtremeWiso (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=73777)'s post i dont know if you join that way if it will or not not too specific im further than my friend so i just had him invite me to his game because he didnt do any missions yet

InSoMnIaC_190
10-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Me and my friend played through all of the Sons Of Samedi mission in Coop and it unlocked for both of us i just invited him to my game it also unlocked the single player achievement. We didn't have to play the prologue together. Working on Ronin Now. In regards to eXtremeWiso (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=73777)'s post i dont know if you join that way if it will or not not too specific im further than my friend so i just had him invite me to his game because he didnt do any missions yet

Alright, I will try a different gang later. I was kinda mad when it did not unlock for me but it did for my friend we did all missions from start to finish for the Ronin gang and then my clip board said I played em all in co-op.

Evil Demon55
10-16-2008, 01:07 AM
I actually made a seperate game save. We both started in jail and are now just doing activities. Kinda sucks for chop shop and hitman because you have to take/kill someone and so does your friend, you can't do it once, you have to do it twice.

Question, we were playing an activity and my friend froze up and I reinvited him, will we not get co op achievement since I was playing single player for a little bit? I didn't beat/kill anything just stood still. Does that matter? Just want to know so I don't waste my time.

KemicalSupreme
10-16-2008, 01:24 AM
I actually made a seperate game save. We both started in jail and are now just doing activities. Kinda sucks for chop shop and hitman because you have to take/kill someone and so does your friend, you can't do it once, you have to do it twice.

Question, we were playing an activity and my friend froze up and I reinvited him, will we not get co op achievement since I was playing single player for a little bit? I didn't beat/kill anything just stood still. Does that matter? Just want to know so I don't waste my time.

Same thing happened to my partner and I. But we didnt progress after that. We tried and we kept screwing up so I quit!

PSYKOKUD
10-16-2008, 01:44 AM
I just Noticed if you go Into your Crib and look at the newspaper clipings you can select a mission and it will have a little check mark at bottom left to say if you beat the mission in coop. Maybe this may help some people to know if it didnt save properly for you or something of that sort.

I don't know about activities I haven't even started trying those in Coop. =\

Evil Demon55
10-16-2008, 01:46 AM
Same thing happened to my partner and I. But we didnt progress after that. We tried and we kept screwing up so I quit!
I just Noticed if you go Into your Crib and look at the newspaper clipings you can select a mission and it will have a little check mark at bottom left to say if you beat the mission in coop. Maybe this may help some people to know if it didnt save properly for you or something of that sort.

I don't know about activities I haven't even started trying those in Coop. =

Well he came back and we beat that activity.

Where in the first crib is it? What is the name of it when you come close to it?

PSYKOKUD
10-16-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm not Actually on Saints Row 2 right now noticed it as i was getting off but I think its in most except the one by the Saints Underground hideout place. Not much help in my description But you'll see a little newspaper icon once inside.

Petey247
10-16-2008, 02:11 AM
Yeah, they are in every crib except for your first one and the hideout. My buddy and I just did a few missions in co-op that I did in singe player and they still show as not having been completed in co-op. If I have to start over, I'm going to be really irritated.