PDA

View Full Version : Im Stuck..

Smokez
09-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Im doing the mission for Escape The Death Star and im at the part to expand the bridge. I turn both of the red lights on and nothing happens. And Driving the Vehicle is realy hard. Can someone help me get past it

Reech
09-22-2006, 07:35 AM
You have to make the grapple hook on the floor dude.

Elvane
05-22-2007, 10:18 PM
yeah, and for the driving, kinda line up best you can, best would be diagonal from the side you want to come in on and just drive straight into the little rail thing, and youll just drive right along the rail, peice of cake!

Mr Arrow
05-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Im doing the mission for Escape The Death Star and im at the part to expand the bridge. I turn both of the red lights on and nothing happens. And Driving the Vehicle is realy hard. Can someone help me get past it

I'm having trouble understanding exactly where you are. Are you on a small ledge with stromtroppers shooting you from far off in the distance??

Or are you in a large room and are having trouble getting to the last switch. The room where you can move the grapple around ??

Edit:

Having re-read your post I think you're in the large room.

I found driving those small carts a pain...the way I eventually did it was to make sure I got lined up early. Drive as far away from the floor lights as you can and make a turn so you're heading toward them (at this point you may not see them on the screen but you know where they are). Once lined up try to avoid steering as much as possible, the controls are touchy.

Practice makes perfect, it took me quite a while to get this, but I just did Super Story Bonus and did the floor lights first go!

Oh and if one was not enough, you'll get to do another one of these at the end of this mission. JOY!

May the Force be with you! (can't believe I said that)

MoDiFiEdMaTtY
06-03-2007, 02:52 PM
in that area now but have done the floor part but have got helmets on but the door wont lets us in it!!!! all 4 ppl have stormtrooper helmets whats going on?

xRogue 5x
06-03-2007, 09:13 PM
This game can be a bit touchy at times. Make sure the door is activated you can tell if a picture of a stormtroopers appears in the little circle when you get close. You have to stand in the exact position and hit the b button. Move around while hitting b until you see your character's hand wave.

If there is no picture then you have to do something to get power to the door.

Weirdo666
06-27-2007, 08:42 PM
chapter VI - act 1: wtf? after you go down the spiraling staircase, where to go??

you go down and there are 3 holes where stormtroopers come out off, fine - blue handle and they are closed.there is 1 gate where you can get a stormtrooper helmet, ok and then i open the secret room with an enemy and some money,
but then what??

there is a gate right of the staircase but it doesnt open, not for bounty hunters or stormtroopers, there is also a curtain here

help anybody??

Weirdo666
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
in VI - act 1 there is also a sidehal with a large gap (water), after which a door is with 2 handles.
i can only get R2D2 across but he is so gay he cant pull the handles and the rest cant jump that far,
how do you get across this??