PDA

View Full Version : The Old In Ring Journeyman Problem

Pluggy
10-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Hi guys,

I've looked everywhere on this forum for an answer to my problem and I don't appear to be able to find it.. Ive wrestled as every superstar and won however have not got the achievement for it. I've checked my stats and it tells me that Kid Kash and Bobby Lashley has not been completed. On the off chance that my excel spreadsheet was incorrectly filled in I redid those 2 superstars and still no unlock. I go back to the stats to find that William Regal now has 3 wins instead of 1. Everytime I now wrestle the result goes against his name even if I'm fighting against him he still is accredited with the win and I cannot for the life of me figure out how I am supposed to get these 2 superstars to register a win...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

reelbigmartin
10-15-2008, 03:58 PM
I know this isnt the answer so you'll probabally be annoyed but how did you find out how many wins/fights youve had as certain wrestlers?

make my life a lot easier lol

and you can always try erasing all game updates and playing it offline to see if it works then

Pluggy
10-15-2008, 08:14 PM
I went to the locker room, to the computer and it showed me my game stats for wins as each superstar.
I've deleted my game and restarted it and still william regal (damn that william regal) claims he has won more games than i have played as him. I'm thinking its not meant to be. I mean really how many times would i normally play as bobby lashley or kid kash... (not normally) when i can be HBK, Triple H, Batista or even the almighty CAS Pluggy!!!..

Seriously though guys, any help is greatly appreciated. I've played the game offline and online and that damn fool of a apparent superstar is claiming wins for other people even when he gets pinned by them...

Thanks guys.

reelbigmartin
10-17-2008, 08:48 AM
did you try removing the update?

I need to try it for myself now cos i have the same problem but with like 4 wrestlers lol

Seraph Metatron
02-05-2009, 05:37 PM
I thought that the list shown on the computer is the wrestlers you have faced, now the ones you have wrestled as. So that wouldn't be a good view of the In Ring Journyman achievement. Plus, as the guide says, did you make sure it was pinfall or submission, not KO or RingOut?

Seraph Metatron
02-06-2009, 02:49 PM
So I was wrong with the above, it is the wrestlers you have used. My wrestlers it isn't working with is Kid Kash, Lance Cade, and Shelton Benjamin. I am not through all wrestlers yet, but I know I did all three of those in the last hour.