PDA

View Full Version : I can't get achievements now...

SolvingJunk
10-14-2008, 08:19 PM
I only entered the Retailer Promotional Codes i got with the game because of my preorder and they disabled my achievement... WOW, this really pisses me off. FUCK you Saints Row 2. JK, i love the game it just made me mad... Any tips, anybody. Thanks in advance...

KemicalSupreme
10-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I only entered the Retailer Promotional Codes i got with the game because of my preorder and they disabled my achievement... WOW, this really pisses me off. FUCK you Saints Row 2. JK, i love the game it just made me mad... Any tips, anybody. Thanks in advance...

Take the game back and get a new one. Or can you erase the game history off your hard drive and start over?

madcap1
10-14-2008, 08:49 PM

I used the codes also but I have no problems unlocking achievements. I got three since I entered the codes the one for the ufo and the mini bike.